- Chapter 1 -

Torture is wrong... But not always completely wrong. But in this case, it is one-hundred percent wrong, wrong in every way...

The sound of metal on metal woke her from her sleep, she opened her blue/gray eyes and looked at the heavy metal door of her cell. Her arms and legs bound to the back wall with chains, wires ran along the walls and attached to her body. Two men in doctors coats walked into the room, she recognized one of the men. A tall guy with scruffy brown hair and brown eyes, known as Dr. Drane. The other, a short man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, his name tag read Dr. Stoon.

The girl pulled on the chains that bound her wrists and glared at the men, Dr. Drane walked over to a table that had some sort of electrical box on it that the wires ran into, Dr. Stoon stood in front of her studying her closely.

"Alright Doctor. Go ahead." Dr. Stoon said, not taking his eyes off of the girl.

Dr. Drane nodded and flipped a switch on the box, electricity flowed through the wires and into her body, she screamed out in pain, her eyes turned from they're usual blue/gray into a deep glowing green. She began to snarl as long fangs grew from her mouth and hooked claws replaced her nails.

"Hmm yes. Certainly a feline." Dr. Stoon said, Dr. Drane flicked the electric box off and walked over to join Dr. Stoon.

"Interesting, after watching her for several days after injecting her with the serum she showed canine-like behavior..." Dr. Drane replied, his brown eyes studying her trembling body.

"Yes, I've noticed that with one of my other subjects... A werelion." Dr. Stoon sighed, he walked back over to the door and gestured to someone in the hall.

Five large men walked in with guns, followed by seven workers that rolled in a metal table that had leather ankle and wrist restraints attached to it. The workers undid the chain restraints and the girl fell from the wall just to land on the table and get restrained again, she tried to fight but her body was too malnourished and exhausted.

They wheeled her out and down a brightly lit hallway, the girl closed her eyes tightly against the drastic change from the dark and gloomy cell to the bright hallway.

"What's her name?" A female worker asked, her eyes showed an emotion of almost sympathy.

"Reina." A man replied, his voice cold and emotionless.

They turned a corner and through large double doors that led to a different wing of the building, then they came to a stop, Reina heard the sound of another heavy metal door slide open and then she was wheeled into another cell. They undid the leather bindings and pushed her off the metal table, and then quickly left the room, slamming the door shut behind them. She slowly sat up and looked around her surroundings, she wasn't chained to a wall which was an improvement. Sighing she stood and walked around the room, she walked up to a bed in the corner of the room. She layed down and slightly relaxed, her muscles finally released and she melted into a semi-peaceful sleep.

"Good morning Reina."

Reina sat up quickly, her eyes glowing green, she growled at Dr. Stoon who stood by the door of her cell with a metal tray in his hands.

"Take a breath. I treat my felines much different than how Dr. Drane treats his canines." Dr. Stoon explained as he walked forward and set the tray down on a wooden table beside her bed. She stood, her eyes dimming and going back to normal, she walked forward and looked at the tray. Some food, new clothes, and a collar. She looked back to him and glared.