Toxic Girl

It was 6:00 in the morning, when Jennie Kim, a girl, who had NEVER danced on stage in her life, was called by YG, to dance in front of thousands of people. Let's start at the beginning of a tale.

A tale about BlackPink, maybe you've heard of it? Let's start!

Jennie's POV:

I stood silently in the middle of my dimly-lit-up room, in shock, thinking what the hell just happened. I looked down at my phone that was on the floor after I dropped it. "YG Company".

Why did they call me? And who had recommended me? I haven't left my house in a week and the only thing I enjoy doing is eating dry cereal and watching k-dramas. "Oh my god, did it...Uhm..."

I looked in my doorway at my mom who watched me stand there, utterly stunned and at a loss for words. She rushed to my closet and dug through my stuff. "No, mom, stop!" I yelled at her.

She threw my shoes around the room. I was about to pull her away from my closet, but I felt a sharp pain in my side. I winced, dropping to my knees, struggling to breathe. I yelped out in tears because of how much it hurt. My mom rushed to me, with a kit in hand. She popped the top off and removed my hands. She set me down on my back as I cried. It hurt so bad, I kept crying.

She injected some orange liquid into a syringe and plunged it into my arm. I screamed, tears flooding down the sides of my cheeks. My mom stepped back, waiting worriedly. I opened my eyes while sniffling and wiping my tears. Pushing myself up, I pulled down my sleeve and looked at my mom. She was looking at me in a confused way. "What?", I said. "Why did he do this?" she yelled at me. I flinched as she rushed towards me and grabbed the front of my shirt, twisting it.

"Your stupid father, ghosted me when he found out you had these stupid medical issues! I don't blame him! I would take off as well if I had the chance!". I gulped and spoke quietly, "Why don't you do it then? Huh? Why don't you leave? I can help myself. I do more than you ever could!".

She widened her eyes in anger and pulled me closer, "If I hadn't helped you, you would've died!"

She wasn't wrong. I had seizures so randomly that sometimes it would take me 20 minutes to relapse back to normal. I avoided her gaze. "Little girl, if I hadn't fucked with your dad and his STUPID medical issues, then you wouldn't exist. You say you hate living, but that's a lie. Okay? All you have to blame is your dad. GOT IT?", She yelled making me snap my gaze back at her eyes. She waited for my response, her cold breath gave me goosebumps. I nodded at her, she let go of my shirt and stood back up. She kicked the kit and ran out of my room, slamming my door.

I sniffled, standing up and picking up some of the things that fell out of the kit. I arranged them back inside and pushed the kit to my closet door. The sun hit my skin as I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked a mess. *RING RING*. "Another Call?" I thought to myself, picking up my phone and checking the name, "YG Company". I gulped and answered. "Hello?", my voice said shakily.

"Is this Jennie Kim? We're outside! Your application? It was enough for us to swing by" the voice was interrupted by the sound of screaming. I rushed downstairs and looked out the window, to see my mom yelling at them. I ran to my room and grabbed my kit and a couple of dollars then I grabbed some beers. "Mom? I'll handle them! Just drink some beer!". I said. She took the beer and went inside. I went to the car and got inside "Sorry about her.". I was ashamed of her.

The man nodded and drove to the studio. I was so excited to see what was in store for me!

Note: Hey guys! So, for the story, Jennie has a medical issue! Not mocking anybody with health issues! I understand!