I just met you

The air blew my hair around my head. It was windy and very sunny. I wasn't used to being in the heat that often without my medical kit. But, if I wanted to be confident then I didn't need them.

The YG building hovered over me. I hugged tightly onto my binder of papers that I had, from my name, to where I lived, to my size, my diet, my allergies, and so on. I adjusted the glasses that I wore to look more "𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍". As I walked to the door, my fingers slipped off the binder and the papers went flying. The door swung open, and I fell over. I scrambled to grab the papers and binder when I saw a girl drop to her hands and knees and pick up the papers. She was so...

I stared at her for a few seconds before she finally looked up. "Oh, hi!", the girl said. She pushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear and smiled brightly. Stupid. It was stupid of me to not answer. I was being rude. Just as I was about to speak, she looked back down and I felt a soft hand brush against mine. I looked down and saw the girl grabbing the paper that was near my hand.

I gulped as she collected the binder and handed it to me. I shakily took the binder and put the papers inside. The girl got up and helped me. I admired her beauty. Her hair and lips. "Oh, I'm Lisa! Lalisa Manoban! You are?", she said. I looked up from her lips and into her brown eyes.

"I'm Jennie Kim, nice to meet you!" I said, sounding more confident. "Oh, you're that girl I follow on Instagram? Jenjen_k?". Another girl said from behind Lisa. She had pink hair and a soft smile.

"Oh, yeah.". Lisa looked at the girl, and looked at another girl, with black hair. "Who is that Unni? Show me the account!". I assumed her name was Unni. The other girl stepped towards me and stuck out her hand "Hi, I'm Rose!". I shook her hand and looked back at the other girls. "This is you?", Lisa said, holding up a phone to my face that showed a picture of me on Instagram.

 "This is you?", Lisa said, holding up a phone to my face that showed a picture of me on Instagram

Caption: On my way back from a fancy dinner with my friends!!

Likes: 1M

Comments: 29k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nodded and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're cute!", Lisa said seductively, chewing her gum and looking me up and down. I blushed at her voice. "Lala! Stop!", the other girl giggled. "That's Jisoo!", Rose said. I nodded and looked around. "Where is BlackPink room?".

I said confused. "I'll show you!", Jisoo said. She took my hand and dragged me upstairs. We walked up the stairs quietly, not a word being said. I cleared my throat and spoke, "So about Lisa.", I said, trying to know more about her. "I can tell you have a crush on her! Well for one, she's known as the Thai Goddess of our group! Mostly because she's the only Thai one in our group, but also because she's a goddess. We call her Lala as a nickname. They call me Unni and Rose is Channie!". I continued walking up the stairs with her beside me. "This is our room! Also, we're BlackPink! I hope you make it out alive!". I tilted my head, they were BlackPink? Wow!

I nodded and waved her goodbye as she walked down the stairs. I turned to the door and pushed it open, I was not excited to see 3 people sitting in one room staring at me the entire time. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!