6

Watching him standing there, beaming with such juvenility make me halt and admire his beauty. Back in the private moment, he was that charming. Charming but...
All of sudden I got those flash before I even stop myself. He was cupping the swell of my boobs, adoring with the same big hands which were holdings the can of beer. They were huge still overwhelmed by my tits, as heated as a radiator. That makes me...

I swiped back in the present, my feet channeled to the floor of the structure in all glass and iron.

I was beyond fucked up. I've been spending the last days with Bennett, but there I was having remembrance of Logan. Thought it was done, since the last three months.

Then one day, after the training session, i experienced some serious ache in the stomach. That bad, it made me realise: i got a baby. I cannot use this body as if i had no responsibility towards both our lives. So instead I sat the fuck down, and google a lot of things. I didn't know if i was about to cry or laugh, but half of things prohibited to pregnant women i had done it.

Still this baby was there, tough as his father... Whom I didn't know still. Maybe, learning how the father behave can give me some clue to raise this tough guy.

...My tough guy...

- You should better hang on, my tough guy. Mummy's work isn't easy... Oh my God, am i crying because I'm proud?

I couldn't even comprehend how my body has yet the audacity to betray me to this point. The hormones, the tiredness, they were present more than ever in a daily basis. I even had a tantrum once before going out to exercise because my sport bra was hurting my tits while trying to fit in.

Legit, period.

On my way back to the room, slacking my steps, I heard someone coming behind me. I've waited to see who was my follower, hence eventually he or she will step into my march. But the creeps started to high up when, not only it didnt happen, but the person was stubbornly walking behind me. One thing we learn in this career of mine is, sometime you have to take an eye on your environment. Always. Until you end up in a dark alley as your last reprieve. And I come to realise I was alone. Not far from my room yet nor near already, and definitely very far from the rest of the people leaving in the Unit.

Taking another turn, it strikes me I was going nowhere with this shit. I was not in the mood for an apprentice-murderer or a creep, so I turned abruptly, spined in my heels well-anchored in the floor, arch my back ,then when would pull up the mysterious individual, he will be the victim of my angered tackle.

- Irina?

I reckoned the voice ahead, then when my surprise of him – out of all the people – called me by my first name subsided, I trailed my eyes from the place I was staring for my mysterious almost victim. But after waiting a generous number of seconds which extended into minutes, Logan has joined me by the time, from behind.

-  What are you doing?

I'm waiting for the bastard who wanted to make me a prank.

-  Nothing. Can I help you?

-  Grumpy this morning, yeah? Sorry to barge in, I really wanted to talk to you.

-  Why do I feel a sense of Deja-vu? I resume my walk to my room, pissed by missing my ex-future punching-ball.

-  Truthfully this time, and it's a serious matter.

I opened my door; he followed and closed it.

-  Go on, I have another meeting to attempt to, I pressed him by removing my sweatshirt upon my head, my bun loosing up.