2

Jungkook looked at the Highlord, taking a step back further away from Taehyung as he watch him enter the carriage with his family.

Taehyung was a nice person, clearly better than the majority of people on the estate however, it's funny how he easily forget who he was to him.

He and the people of this kingdom were the reason why Jungkook and multiple kids of deceased soldiers of the fallen empire were taken away at such a young age just to act as servants for them.

He resents him, and no matter what he would get away from here away from this cursed place. Probably would go to Yoongi and Hoseok once the time was right, he could not risk going and getting caught and risking Yoongi and Hoseok in the process.

It was cruel how his heart does not obey him the way it should do, he sucked in a deep breath he can not be stupid enough to fall in love with the one he was supposed to kill. This was their motive, this is the only thing that keep him and many others like him since the beginning, the great rebellion is about to start and he is ready for it.

"Jungkook!!" the same voice he had grown listening to yelled as the man who had plagued his dreams was rushing towards him, the wind making his hair look ethereal and Jungkook thinks how messed up is it that the one with such a divine appearance is born from a bunch of devils.

He bowed as the man stopped in front of him, eyes stuck to the ground as he waited for the man to say something but when the silence stretched way too long he looked up slightly only to see Taehyung eyes wet with moisture as he looked down at Jungkook with warm eyes extending a key to him.

"You are free from now. from me, from this life, I was selfish to hold on to you for so long. Jimin is getting engaged to the crown prince tonight, my parents have also found a groom for me, we know that you are aware where Yoongi is; so you too go to him, where he is, this life is not for you and I am sorry to be a reason that you got dragged here. let's never meet again."

Jungkook watched as Taehyung gave him his letter to free him from his work as a slave along with a thick pouch of coins before tentatively bringing his hand around to hug him, making Jungkook freeze at the sudden warmth. He stood there, unable to move an inch or say a thing as he watched Taehyung detach himself and walk away back to his carriage smiling softly to his guards as they help him in the carriage, and Jungkook suddenly realized how cold the September air really was and how warm was the embrace of the boy who he wowed to hate.

He felt abandoned, he feels like a toy who had run his course and is no longer interesting, and the thought in his head is making him laugh.

Isn't this exactly what he wanted, isn't it the same thing he prayed and prayed every night for? But now that he has it he hated it want to burn it down. He let out a laugh eyes turning red and a sinister look clouding his vision as he gripped the letter tight enough to crumble the expensive scroll under his hand," This empire will fall but you and your friend must think of our blood as a joke to think it would be so easy to discard us and get into marriage with others live a happy family life. only you two will be responsible for the early regime change of this empire. I hope you are ready for it. "

He turned aggressively wiping a few stray tears that escaped his eyes.

All this time he never realized why he keeps on making silly excuses rather than running away, never understood why Yoongi and Hoseok after running away and being able to live a comfortable life still so hung up on the empire but now he does, and as the information would reach the two, no doubt things are bound to explode.

And he is ready now.

*********

A/n

What did I just write???

It was supposed to be soft fluff now I made Jungkook and Yoongi possessive psychopaths !!!

Byeee 🍷💀