Prologue

"So, 9 times 9 is 81, then-"

Hayoung got interrupted from studying, she heard a ding that erupted from her phone, followed by a call. Gyuri was calling her.

"Hello, Hayoung." Gyuri greeted her.

"Hi Gyuri. Why suddenly call me?" Hayoung greeted her back while wondering why did she call her.

"Can I ask about the girl in your dreams?"

"Oh, sure!" Hayoung thought it was weird of her to ask, since Gyuri rarely ask about the girl.

"What does she look like?" Gyuri asked.

"Well, she has a brown hair. Almost the same height as me? I guess. She also kinda looks like a fox!" Hayoung answered her question.

Hayoung added more things about what the girl looked like while storing her books away so her study table will be clean.

"She's awfully familiar..." Gyuri said.

"Yeah, awfully familiar." She repeated what Gyuri said.

"I'll sleep now, good night!" Gyuri's final remarks.

"Bye, Gyuri! I'll see you tomorrow." Hayoung said, bidding Gyuri good bye.

Hayoung sighed as she shut her phone down. She laid down in bed, covered her body with a blanket and stared at the ceiling of her room. She drowned herself with deep thoughts.

"I'm going to sleep." She said. She turned the lights off and shut her eyes to sleep.

"...Huh? Where am I?" Hayoung, with half of her eyes opened, asked the question to herself, wondering where is she. As she fully opened her eyes, her surroundings are very... tropical.

"Why am I at a beach?" She wondered while observing her surroundings.

"Hayoung! Let's go swim now." The girl said.

"W-Wait... I still haven't wore my swimsuit." Hayoung hurriedly said.

"What do you mean you haven't, you're on your swimsuit now." The girl said, making Hayoung realize she is.

"Oh, sorry."

The girl smiled at her, and said "Never be sorry! Now, let's go?".

"Okay."

They swam peacefully, enjoying this moment, in this hot summer. Splashing water to each other, sharing secrets, enjoying the view of the sea.

"Hey, can we stay this way?" The girl looked up at Hayoung and asked.

"Of course..." Hayoung whispered faintly but loud for the girl to hear.