Day 2

"Where am I now?" Hayoung asked.

A girl comes running to Hayoung, calling her. "Hanyang!"

Hayoung wondered who called her and turned back to see a girl with a blurred face. She can only see her body, not her face. She felt the girl's actions were familiar. Hayoung was speechless.

"Hanyang? Let's go now. Seoyeon's looking for us. We're going to a karaoke bar that Jiwon suggested."

"O-Oh, sorry." She said as the girl grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. They continued to walk on the way to the karaoke bar.

"You're so cute." She giggled to Hayoung.

Hayoung flushed by her compliments and looked away. The girl laughed at her and pinched her cheeks.

"H-Hey! That hurts!" Hayoung caressed her cheek.

"Aw, sorry Hanyang." The girl pampered her.

They got silent and continued to walk. After several minutes, they arrived to the karaoke and met their friends.

"Hey guys!" Both of them said in chorus, greeting their friends.

"Hello!" Jiheon greeted them back while smiling.

Jiwon entered the lounge and said. "Guys! Let's go, I reserved a room for us."

"Let's go!" They all said, excitingly want to sing.

Hayoung's POV

I woke up seeing Gyuri sitting on my chair. Writing something on a notebook. I wonder what is she writing.

"Gyuri? What are you doing here? How did you enter?" I said while I'm still sleepy.

Gyuri looked at me and said "Good morning, Hayoung. Have you forgot you gave me your extra key months ago?".

"I keep on forgetting things, okay?"

"Anyways, I've been writing down details of that girl in your dreams." Gyuri said while turning back to write again.

I sighed and said. "It's Saerom, I'm sure it's Saerom."

"I think so too, the details really fit her. I'm leaving you this notebook and write what happened in your dream." Gyuri said and stood up.

"I will be taking my leave now. I'll see you later, I have a meeting in an hour."

"Oh, good bye Gyuri." I bid her a good bye.

"Bye, Hayoung. Good luck on finding her." She said and left my house.

I stood up and made my bed. I did my morning routine before I write what happened in my dream earlier. I sat on the chair and wrote what happened.

Earlier in my dreams, we went to a karaoke bar. I felt like we did it before, with the group. I think it might be giving me clues that the girl in my dream was Saerom.

I went out of my room and cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. As I was eating, a sudden thought came into my head.

I opened my phone and messaged Jiwon.

Jiwon

Hello, Jiwon. :Me

Jiwon: Oh hello Hayoung! What's up?

I was wondering, where's the karaoke bar we went before? :Me

Jiwon: Karaoke bar? I went to a lot of karaoke bars. Which one?

The one we went with Saerom. :Me

Jiwon: Oh that one! It's near your house, it is beside Starbucks.

Oh okay, thank you! :Me

Jiwon: No problem.

I took a shower and walked on the way there. I bought coffee at Starbucks first before I go to the karaoke bar. I reserved a room for me and sang a lot of songs.

Memories flashed through my mind. It was us, the group, and Saerom enjoying the moment. I think this is hinting me that the girl is Saerom.

I'm lost looking for Saerom and I just can't forget her.