Powers, Abilities, and Equipment

Powers:

"I started panicking. People got hurt." - Astoria describing the first time she lost control of her powers.

Note: Whilst in her pocket dimension, Astoria becomes more powerful, possibly because it is somewhere that she feels is safe and can let loose her true potential. Before the creation of Purgatory, Astoria was capable of manifesting these powers in the 'real world', but Astoria is subconsciously internalising and limiting her powers so she doesn't lose control or hurt anyone.

- Those marked with * are only seen within Purgatory at the moment, but with nurturing and mentoring, Astoria could be capable of doing in the 'real world'.

Sorcery: Astoria is the sorceress supreme of her pocket dimension. The extent of her powers there are all powerful, and powerful demons and spirits there do not dare challenge her. Astoria can probably cast any magic spell that the Ancient One could, having had access to her store of sorcerers knowledge. On one occasion she was shown to have easily inhibited the powers of The Ancient One while in Purgatory despite The Ancient One being a powerful sorceress in her own right. On Earth, in the 'real world', her powers are limited.

Chaos Magic Manipulation: Astoria was born with latent magical abilities. Able to harness Chaos Magic, Astoria is capable of spontaneous creation (along with her younger sister, Wanda). Her magic is primarily composed of the same blue energy that powers her pocket dimension and her portals.

- Reality Manipulation *: Astoria can warp reality. She accomplishes this by manipulating molecular polarity, allowing her numerous other capabilities. Astoria's reality-warping abilities began initially on a small scale. However, as time progressed, her powers have grown exponentially. This power can be seen within her pocket dimension, in which it appears to be a version of the Umbrella Academy but with a softer atmosphere. A lot more plants. Softer colours. This implies that her dimension creation powers stem from her chaos magic. Astoria's pocket dimension emits radiation similar to CMBR, a remnant radiation from the Big Bang. Inside Purgatory, Astoria has absolute power and can change anything to suit her thinking. Purgatory is able to do this even if Astoria is not aware of it and seems to be linked to her subconscious.

- Conjuration *: With a snap of her fingers, Astoria is able to summon anything she desires inside of Purgatory.

- Transmutation *: Astoria, when she passes into Purgatory, changes her clothing from whatever she was wearing in the real world into other clothing, usually something more comfortable, but it depends on her mood, meaning it is likely a conscious decision. She can also transmute her clothing leaving Purgatory, often using this to transform into a dark tactical suit.

- She has shown some of this in the real world, as seen with the changing of her right arm into some form of armor.

- Elemental Control *: Currently only available and used within Purgatory, The ability to conjure and control the elements

- Elemental Control *: Currently only available and used within Purgatory, The ability to conjure and control the elements. She can conjure fireballs, and can use tree branches and roots to capture people.