Hyungwon - MonstaX

IDEA: Two best friends who've been in love with each other for years

Hyungwon's POV

Crissy and I have been friends for ten years, ten years today to be exact and I am expecting her sometime today. We were going to watch 'Friends' all night while eating pizza and ramen, I know, it's a weird combination. But that's just how we have always done it, I called the pizza in when I get a text from her saying that she is going to be late. After I texted her back I went to go take a shower, I wanted to smell good for her because tonight is very special to me and not because it is our ten-year anniversary. But because I plan on confessing my feelings to her.

I thought it be okay to walk around my house naked since Crissy said she was going to be late, but I was definitely wrong, as soon as I walked out of the bathroom butt naked, she walks in.

"Ah, what the fuck Wonnie!" She screamed while covering her eyes, but I was scrambling to find some covering. I immediately curse at myself putting on some basketball shorts.

"I'm so sorry, Crissy!"

"Just because I saw you naked when you were fifteen doesn't mean you can walk around naked as you please around me. You've developed a lot more since then!" She hollered from the living room, making me chuckle.

"How do you know I have developed?" I teased coming out of my bedroom, she had a container in her hands which I am assuming is the ramen and a brown bag laying on the couch next to her purse.

"You're twenty-two years old, I'm sure you have," She replies trying to play it cool. "Where's your roommate ?" She continued.

"Wonho went out with his girlfriend for the night, so that we could have the house to ourselves." I replied looking at her again, she was wearing one of my old T-shirts and very skimpy short shorts. I groan silently rubbing my face looking away.

"That is thoughtful of him, I thought he'd be here so I made extra ramen. Did you order the pizza?" She asks before setting the ramen on the coffee table, then going to the kitchen to get two bowels and two plates. "And are you going to put a shirt on?" She asks.

"I did. But, I also prepared something else for you tonight. Although you're not going to get it until we've watched five episodes of 'Friends'." I paused, "my naked torso bothering you sweetheart?"

"Ugh, well that makes me feel a little better, because I know we agreed to not get each other gifts, but I did this time. I saw it and I knew you just had to have it, couldn't resist." She ignored my question and finished what she was doing.

"That makes two of us," I muttered to myself as I put season one in, then I hear the door bell ring. "That must be the pizza, my wallet is in my jacket hanging up, will you pay please while I get the television ready?"

"Sure," She replies, and while she was away I hurry and grab everything I will need for later and hide it behind a picture frame. "Awe, you got stuffed crust this time."

"Your favorite, even though thin crust is the ultimate best." I muttered.

"You're just a hater," she scoffs setting the box onto the table and snuggling herself into the couch. "Are you going to put a shirt on?" She asked  again while covering herself with a blanket.

"It is hot as hell in here, I turn the temp up because you're always complaining about being cold!" I say with a smirk, before walking into the kitchen and grabbing our wine and two glasses.

"Your chest doesn't bother me necessarily, you just have ugly chest hair," she jokes and I looked down at myself even though I just showered moments ago. I barely have hair, what is she talking about?