Wonwoo • SVT

IDEA: Stephanie and her coworker Wonwoo have been giving each other flirtatious gestures, but never acted on it.

Stephanie POV

"If I don't get my raise soon, I'm going to get pissed." I fumed, my cashier for the evening was Jade, she just looked at me weirdly and continued to face the front wall. We didn't like working with each other, but we also had to deal with it. I've been working in the office at this Grocery store for years and never once did I get a raise, I'm opening and doing all this extra work. I believe I deserve one by now.

"How are you though?" She asked me awkwardly as she dropped a can of Beans. She must of heard that me and Vernon broke up. I was sad, of course I was, my six year relationship ended in one day. Because the fucker cheated on me behind my back, multiple times and I didn't know it. I feel so stupid too, I should be able to tell when my man is cheating on me.

But now I understand what Wonwoo went through, him and his girl broke up a month ago because he caught her in bed with his best friend. Must be tough, but speaking of Wonwoo, he round the corner with a cart of stuff to put out. Since he's been single, he's been flirting with me, such as winking, me catching him staring at my ass, making small little remarks that make me weak to my knees. But only when it's the two of us, like right now, he just walked by without even looking at me.

* Ring Ring *

I heard the store phone ring and quickly went to answer it, it was Corporate, wanting to speak to the manager on duty like they do every Saturday evening. I put the phone on hold and made my way towards the male, "It's Dia, she wants to speak to you." I tell him, he doesn't even give me a glance as he walked away from me and towards the office.

"Ever since him and Raina broke up, he's been like, ignoring you. Did something happen?" Jade asks, I shake my head no. "Not that I know of," I tell her and I truly didn't. It was near closing time, so I go and lock the doors and go on the intercom that we're closing in five minutes. Everyone that was in here rushed to the registers, I was on one and Jade was on the other.

"Stephanie line one!" I hear through the speakers, it was Wonwoo. I pick up the phone as I continued to ring a costumer up, "yes sir?" I ask.

"When you have time, come back here." He says and then hangs up. I scrunch my brows up confused and finished with the costumers I had.

"Jade I'll be right back." I say and walk to be back room, I looked to where I thought he'd be and he wasn't there. "Wonwoo?!" I hollered, then suddenly I was pulled into the bathroom.

Suddenly his lips were on mine and he had lifted me up onto the sink, grinding into me, I knew he waited for this. I moaned and pulled on his hair as he massaged my breasts as he kissed me. But I had to pull away.

"Stop."

"Why?" He asked out of breath.

"We shouldn't be doing this right now," i say climbing off the sink, straightening my clothes out. He bites his lip and grabs my pant loops, bring me to his chest. "Woo, please."

"How about you come back to my place?" He asks while kissing my neck, I groan and lean into him. He had a way of just reeling me in and making my legs go weak. "I don't think that's a good idea," I breath out.

"Why?" He asks, I sigh as I put my hands on his chest. "It hasn't been long since either of us were in relationships, I'm not ready." I tell him, stepping away. "Who said I was either?" He asks, I just shrug.

"What I meant is, I'm not going to be a rebound." I cross my arms and just smirks, staring down at my cleavage. "You're not a rebound trust me, I've been wanting your beautiful ass in the palm of my hands for years now." He says huskily, walking towards me to grope my ass, a moan escaping my mouth while he touched me.