✧༺chapter 23-prologue part 3༻✧

Yay, another part. Thank you so much for ready my book so far. I hope you'll also enjoy the chapters that don't exist yet. for now just enjoy these chapters. POV's: mostly Fae, Tom, and Marcus. I don't know for sure. But I do know that there'll be a lot of POV's from Fae,

𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝙾V

I'm thinking back about how I met Fae and how we got together. We were teenagers then, now we're adults, everything is different now. I mean, our followers don't call her the Dark Lady for nothing nowadays. She's a real devil, MY devil. 

M"Tom, are you listening?"

"Yes, I'm listening"

M"I'll repeat what I just said. Fae's coming back home"

"Okay, tell her I'll-

F"Tom! How are you? It's been awhile." she walked towards me quickly and gave me a hug, which was a bit difficult since she was still standing and I sat on my chair at my desk. 

"I'm fine. How are you and did you get-

F"I got it and I'm fine" 

"that's good"

F"What have you done whi- I didn't want to talk, I missed her. I haven't seen her in weeks. so I cut her of with a kiss on her lips. When I realise Marcus was still here I pull away, but that is at least a minute later. 

M"I'm glad you're back savely Miss Jones." he says coldly. Why is he talking like that? He sounds... jealous? Why is he jealous?

F"Well, I'm glad to be back Theo!" she gives him a hug. Wich I am not too fond of. He may not touch her.

I hope you'll enjoy this part and I hope to see you next chapter. How are you liking this book so far? What's something you wanna see happening in this book? I'm just asking and hope my question will be awnsered. btw it's vacation for me now.  I hope I can finnish the part for wednesday in time and I hope you enjoy. 

Quick spoiler alerd (you already see this next chapter) she's going to teach, but what subject? I feel like potions, DADA, charms or something like that. what do you think?