A/N

Hello my lovely readers,

I gave all the chapters back so enjoy

I've decided how I'm gonna show the relationship with her brother. With flashbacks. So you've got all the chapters back I unpublished because of my mistakes. 

(what flashbacks bitch? ya domass forgot)

And for anyone who wonders, I'm still not doing okay mentally but okay enough to keep publishing. Now I have the problem that I don't know how to continue the story. Anyway I hope you have a great night/day/evening/afternoon or maybe even morning.

Goodnight, now I'm actually gonna sleep (haha i didnt sleep ... ive been awake for over 24 hours. and now it's 08:29 in the morning. i'm actually doing very good with editing these chapters. i'm proud of myself. it begun with me being unable to sleep, then i went to watch yt shorts, then my crush on draco was fuelt, then i came up with a scenario, decided i should write it down since i cant sleep anyway, and then i got distracted with a game on my laptop, i had to load my laptop and got my attention for wp again, and decided to continue editing these chapters... maybe i should get a little bit of sleep... but i'm still hungry...(oh right you dont know this, but in that scenario i wrote that down) i'm not sure if i should make a book of it. pls tell me, its a y/n story with draco as bf and for the rest i dont have any idea yet... yup i should really go to sleep. i'm so fucking tired... or first food then sleep...lets do that... maybe i'll let ya know later if i slept)