Summertime

SUMMERTIME           JUDE BELLINGHAM"Summertime"   by   FLO    /     gavictrl

"Summertime"   by   FLO    /     gavictrl. 2024.
_____________________________________________

       Nia Blunson's favorite time of the year was when she could feel the sun rays on her skin and the smell of saltwater in the air. Nothing could beat the aura of summer and the way the season overtook her very being. Nothing.

With her two best friends/music group members, their new single dropping soon, and a healthy life — she had a feeling the summer of 2023 would be her time.

Joining the girl group FLO to pursue her music career was the best decision ever, and her girls couldn't agree more. Nia Blunson, Jayda Mitchells, and Hailey Charrington; the one and only trio.

That would soon sound a little different now that Hailey's wedding was a week and a half away. The news of Trent proposing to Hails was one of the funniest nights Nia could ever recall. And according to her friend  —  what better way is there to experience the best days of her life if not far away, in a tropical setting with her favorite people?

Traveling to Punta Cana for her best friend's wedding was what Nia had been looking forward to for months. She'd have to thank Trent and Hailey for their efforts after her vacation of a lifetime.

The bride and the groom were soon to be married, Jayda and her girlfriend had joined the ride of course, and it seemed every other guest Nia knew had their significant other on this trip. But it was fine. The young woman was content with her own company...

Except, the last thing the Blunson girl would've expected was to fall in love with the groom's best man.