Chapter 12

30 hours pt2

Bella's POV
The torture didn't stop. Every hour they would pull me out of the room and find a new way to hurt me. I've lost count of the hours. I'm exhausted and want to collapse, however Enzo and his men prevent me from doing that.

I am sat in the dark room, knees to my chin, shivering. I know Enzo will come back soon, I just don't know when. Nothing ever really hurts me, but knowing that our 8 year friendship was fake, that really burns.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when the door opens revealing Enzo with his signature smirk playing on his face. "You're not gonna like this one." He says as he drags me up of the ground and pulls me towards the room I've been in plenty of times today.

As he pushes me in, I notice that no one else is there. Instead of tying me to the chair, still in the middle of the room. He pushes me down on my knees, grabs the chain that is hanging from the ceiling and cuffs them around my wrists.

While he is doing that, I hear footsteps ascending towards the room and look behind Enzo to see Leo walk in rolling up his sleeves up with a smirk.

Enzo moves away, walking over to a table while Leo walks over to me. He grips my chin and forces me to look at him, "You've had 25 hours, but the remaining 5, you will spend in here, and believe me when I say you'll wish you could go back in the other room."

I feel a tug at the chains and Enzo is pulling at the other end, resulting in me standing up. My toes are barely touching the ground and my body is stretched, my dress has risen up my leg and is at my hips. I know they can see my underwear and at this point I don't care.

I see them both smirking as the look my up and down before Leo speaks up, "How many times have you used those electric clamps on her?" He asks Enzo.

"Once, the first hour." He replies as he moves to the table I know they are on.

"Where did you put them?" Leo asks another question, he walks over to me and begins to pull my dress further up. I try to fight against him but the restraints hold me back and I am powerless.

"Her nipples." Enzo turns around with them in his hand and gives them to Leo. "Get another one." He tells Enzo.

Enzo leaves the room. "I want to see how long it takes for me to make you scream." Leo grabs a pocket knife from the table and begins to cut the fabric of my dress.

"What are you doing? I have nothing to wear now." I shout angrily. When he is finished he tosses my dress to the side and steps back to admire my in my underwear.

"You won't be needing it." As Leo says this, Enzo walks back in the room and smirks when he sees me in this new state.

He hands another one of the clamps over to Leo and Leo walks forward to me. He puts one on each of the my nipples and I suppress a groan that really wants to leave me mouth.

His hand moves down my body and stops when it's between my legs, "No, please don't." I beg but he ignores it and places the clamp on my clit. This time I allow myself to react and let out a small whimper.

"Enzo, the remote?" He asks reaching his hand out and Enzo places the same remote he used earlier into his hand.

"How about we start on the lowest setting? Will that satisfy you?" He taunts as he turns the voltage on. I let out a loud groan as pain flows through my chest and in between my legs.

"Go. To. Hell." I say slowly as the pain intensifies.

"Oh believe me, I'm planning on it." He turns the voltage higher and before I can stop it, a low moan escapes from my mouth. I immediately see both of the men smirk.

"You're getting off to the feeling of electricity flowing through you body? I don't really thinks that's fair." Without giving me enough time to respond, he turns the voltage even higher.

This time, a louder moan escapes my mouth and I find myself squeezing my thighs together to relieve the ache in my core.

"Enzo, help her. I want to see her riding your fingers." Leo orders as he steps a bit away from me. Enzo walks up to my with a smirk on his face.

His hand immediately goes to my core and another moan leaves my mouth, "Oh my god, she's soaked." He chuckles as he begins to rub his fingers where I need relieving.

"I'm sure you can make her more soaked." Leo says as the voltage gets higher.

I moan loudly as Enzo moves my underwear to the side, adjusting the clamp so it is now on my bare clit.
His fingers rub me more before he pushes one into my core.

He immediately starts pumping it in and out of me, curling it. My breathing is a mess and I begin to move my hips in a circle motion. Enzo adds another finger, doing the exact same.

The voltage flowing through my body and his fingers curling inside me is enough to make me cum, but suddenly I feel Leo's presence behind me, his hard on poking me in my ass.

I clench around Enzo's fingers as Leo begins to grope my butt. "She's about to cum." Enzo states, I know Leo will deny me of my release and that infuriates me.

I keep grinding on Enzo's finger and Leo continues to grope me. He takes the clamps of my nipples and unclasps my bra. It falls on the floor and Leo moves his hands to caress my breasts.

"Cum on his fingers Bella. I want to hear you scream." I am so shocked that he is allowing me my release but I immediately let go. I moan loudly as I soak Enzo's fingers with my cum.

My head falls back onto Leo's shoulder as he continues to caress my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers. The clamp on my clit has stopped flowing electricity through me but the pressure of it still pleasures me.

Enzo pulls his fingers out of me and I let out a small whine, he looks at Leo and I feel him nod. "Open your mouth, tesoro (darling)" Leo whispers in my ear and I immediately do.

Enzo forces his fingers into my mouth, almost making me gag, but I lick my cum off his fingers. Leo's removes one of his hands from my breasts and moves it to my neck. He chokes me before saying, "You like this don't you, being pleasured by two men as we torture you."

Enzo pulls his fingers out of my mouth and removes the clamp from my clit, throwing it on the ground. I don't respond to Leo, my head remains on his shoulder and I am a panting mess.

"Answer me." Leo says as he moves his hand to slap my pussy. I let out a yelp before replying, "Yes, God I love it."

I see a satisfied smirk make its way onto Enzo's face and I know Leo had one too. "Good, because we're not done yet."

___________________________________
I don't know if I feel envious of Bella or not.

Also, Shatter Me. 😫😫😫
Warner. 😫😫😫
Yes, I know, I am only just reading it but still. It is so good.
(Update, it's about a year later and I'm editing, finished the series and loved it.)

How do you like this chapter?

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x