Chapter 14

Enzo's plan

Bella's POV
I wake up alone, no recollection of coming to Leo's room, I have no idea where he is and I don't intend to go find him. I'm mad at myself for giving in so easily yesterday, however I do not regret it.

I sit up and look around to room I have been sleeping in, it is beautiful, the bed is in the middle of the room and bookcases and windows surround me. There is a desk and sofas situated around and a large TV mounted on the wall. Maybe if I asked, Leo would upgrade my room.

I drag myself out of the bed and open the door to the bathroom, it is empty. The decoration is just as beautiful as the bedroom, it is covered in white marble whereas the bedroom is painted black, it makes a good contrast.

I stare at myself in the mirror above the sink, my naked body stares back and I notice an abundance of hickeys. It is easy to tell the difference between Leo's and Enzo's. Leo's marks are much darker and purple but Enzo's fading and red. My breasts and neck are littered with them.

I turn around to the shower and it is massive, thrice the size of mine and can probably fit four or five people in it. I can only take a guess as to why he would need such a large space.

The water is freezing as I step in but I wait a minute and it heats up, the water feels like heaven. It is raining down on me fast and heavy and my hair is already soaked.

I grab Leo's shampoo and lather it on my hand before rubbing my scalp with it. It doesn't take long for it to wash off. Leo doesn't have conditioner in his bathroom so I will use mine later.

Once I step out the shower I wrap a towel around my body and go back to Leo's room. I take interest in his bookshelves and walk over to one, he has many lovely books and a lot of them are classics.

I spot a small corner of books with darker covers and find myself looking into them, the covers show erotic images and the descriptions warn of heavy smut and sex scenes. At the thought of him reading these novels and enjoying them, masturbating to them, I feel myself get excited.

I pick another one up and the cover is beautiful, I read this one, it's called Haunting Adeline by H.D Carlton. The cover has a skull on it and I find myself staring at it for a few moments.

However I am pulled away from my train of thoughts when I hear the bedroom door open. I turn around to find Enzo standing at the entrance of the room. My cheeks heat up with him seeing me in the state I am.

He stares at me with a look of lust in his eyes and closes the door behind him before he makes his way to me. I put the book back and face him again. He is so close to me I almost flinch.

"Enzo, could you please leave, I want to get changed so you don't have to see me in this state." I really don't want to do anything with him, I still haven't forgiven him for what he did and I don't think I ever will. Yesterday was just a heat of the moment. With Leo it was different.

Enzo takes another step towards me but I move around him so he is in the corner and I am closer to the bed. He smirks like a maniac and says, "Cmon princess, you used to love our time together." He is walking to me again and I back away. My legs hit the back of the bed and I fall onto it.

"That was before you betrayed me." He is standing above me and I am still shuffling back, the towel around my body is the only thing to keep him from touching me.

Enzo's smirk grows wider as he grabs my ankle and pulls me to him, a whimper escapes my mouth and I am starting to get angry. "No, Enzo, I don't want this."

He uses his other hand to cover my mouth and then proceeds to pull the towel away from my body.

I am bare in front of him, on Leo's bed. Tears well up in my eyes and I try to pry him away from me using my hands. He prevents it by climbing on top of my, straddling my hips and using his weight to weaken me.

His mouth finds its way to my neck and he sucks and nibbles on it. I cry into his hand but he continues his attack in my skin. I use my legs to try and kick him off and it clearly makes him pissed, he moves his hand from my mouth and uses it to choke me. I can't breath, no one can hear me.

I can feel Enzo's hard on pressing into my core but all my arousal from earlier is gone. His mouth is on my left breast and starts to grind himself into me. Tears are flowing down my cheeks, I truly am helpless.

Enzo's spare hand moves down to my core and he uses his thumb to rub on my clit. I find no pleasure in his actions. "God, you are so pretty, submitting to me."

His fingers move down to my entrance and they push into me, I have no arousal to make this experience any less painful. His fingers pump in and out of me and he curls them, hoping to make me moan but the only sounds coming out of my mouth are small strangled breaths.

As I think about how he has been playing me and using me for his own pleasure, I hear the door slam open. We both look up and I see Leo standing there with rage in his eyes.

Enzo immediately gets up and I wrap the towel around me as quickly as I can and run to him.  My crying hasn't stopped and Leo wraps his arms around me. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He shouts to the man who just assaulted me.

I look at Enzo and all I see is a selfish person who wants his way with everyone. The look on his face would make me laugh if we weren't in this situation, he looks so caught.

"She asked me to do it." He shouts back and I look up to Leo, hoping he doesn't believe him. He looks back at me and the raged expression he holds tells me he just might.

However before he says something to me he lets go and makes his way to Enzo. He grabs him by his collar and punches him square in the nose, "Are you sure about that, cause it definitely didn't look it testa di cazzo (dickhead)?"

I gasp at the action and thank God for helping me. Leo looks like he might just kill Enzo and I honestly hope he will.

____________________________________
I know you all hate Enzo so I am trying to get him out of the story but I don't want to make it too sudden.

I wanna know your opinion on Leo and how you want him to change.

Don't forget to vote.

Lil x

1246 words.