29

I was walking home with my AirPods in, Taylor swift was blasting and I was humming along.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up, the sky was cloudy and the air was cold and the trees leafs were turning orange.

I looked back down at my feet and noticed my shoe laces was untied.

I stopped and bent down to tie them, "Nice ass" I heard a familiar voice say behind me and I smiled to myself.

"Fuck off" I snarled and stood up again to meet Harry's front.

I pulled one of my AirPods and Harry bent down to kiss me, I kissed him and then smiled as he pulled away. "How was your day?" He asked and we started to walk.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "It was fine I guess" I said and took out my other AirPod.

"What happened" Harry said in a serious tone, "I was changing in the locker rooms and was about to walk out when Ben comes barging in through the door, but lucky me Nick hears me telling Ben to let me go as he's tugging on my arm and Nick drags him away and I punch Ben" I said and looked up at Harry.

"I shouldn't have introduced you to him" Harry sighed, "He's an asshole, I'm so sorry. I'm glad Nick was there" he said and started to play with my hair in between his fingers.

"Did you not hear about my punch?" I said and gasped like I was offended, "Oh I did, let's see if it forms a bruise. If it doesn't I'll just do it myself" he said and smiled down at me.

"What, do you think I'm weak?" I asked and shot an eyebrow up, "yep" he said and I saw a grin growing on his face.

"Fuck you" I said and smiled up at him, he brought his face closer to mine and just stared into my eyes. God he has beautiful eyes. And then he closed the gap between our faces by colliding our lips into a gentle kiss.

"Wanna go to my place?" I asked and put my head against his upper arm, "sure"

TIME SKIP

"Okay so I have Coke, Sprite and DrPepper" I said and took a sip from my coke, "I'd like a coke as well" Harry said and walked over to me.

"Did you do something different with your hair today?" He asked and kissed the side of my head, "It's in braids" I said and he chuckled.

"Like Pippi Longstocking?" He asked and I laughed, "Yes" I said and took another sip from my coke.

I closed the fridge and gave him his coke, "Wanna watch a movie down here or up in my room?" I asked and grabbed my phone from my bag.

"I'm fine with either" he said and hugged me from behind, "Then it's my room" I said and walked upstairs with him.

I opened the door to my bedroom and my eyebrows shot up, "Oh my god! Viv is that you?!" I said and dropped my coke. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"I can't believe it! How- what are you doing here?!" I said and pulled away from the hug.

"My parents divorced and my mum moved back here! And who's this handsome guy?" She said and looked Harry up and down, "First of all- he's my boyfriend and second of all- you stay far away from him!" I said and grabbed her shoulders so that she would look into my eyes.

"Fiine" she whined and laughed, "Uhm Y/n, your coke has spilled all over your floor" Harry said and put his coke down by my dresser.

"Shit" I said and went into my bathroom, I got a towel and then walked back out and bent down to the floor.

"Harry, could you grab another towel?" I said and looked up at him, "sure" he said and smiled.

He walked into my bathroom and I sighed, "Viv this is all your fault" I said and laughed as I looked up at her.

"Jeez, alright. But hey, sorry about that but I actually have to go. My mum wants me to help her unpack!" Vivian said and I stood up, "Oh alright, call me as soon as you can" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Promise, see you later my beloved" she said and blew my a kiss, i bit my lip and pretended to tuck a pice of hair behind my ear.

"God you girls are weird" Harry said and handed me a towel, "I bet you guys probably suck each other off"  I said and continued to dry the spilled drink up.

"Definitely" He said with a grin, he sat down on my bed and started my TV.

"You can't start watching stuff without me!" I said and turned my head to him, "I'm not! I just pulled up Netflix so we can start watching as soon as you're done" he said and then pulled his tie off.

"Sure" I said and looked at his hands trying to untie his hands.

God he's hot

"Want any help with that?" I asked and stood up, I threw the wet towels into the bathroom sink and then closed my bedroom door.

"Uh sure" he said and sighed, I walked over to him and climbed onto his lap.

I straddled him and then pushed his hands away from his tie, I untied it and pulled it off of him.

"Done, wasn't too hard was it?" I said and placed my hands on his chest. He was breathing heavily and looking into my eyes.

"I swear to god if you ever do that to me again I don't know if I'll be able to control myself" he said and breathed out a slow breath, "What?" I said and grinned.

"Oh fuck off" he said with a grin plastered to his face. He pulled me in closer by my waist, "Can I kiss you?" He asked and brought a hand up to my face.

He traced my jaw and kept flickering his eyes from my eyes to my lips.

"Please do" I said and then he closed the gap between our faces by colliding our lips.

He kissed me gently, our lips were in such sync.
I brought a hand up to the back of his neck and pulled him even closer to me.

Our body's were now pressed against each other, I pulled away from the kiss and then connected my lips to his jaw.

I kissed him down his neck and felt his breathing getting heavier.

I pulled away from his neck and slipped off of his lap leaving him stunned.

"Oh my god- y/n just know I fucking hate you" he said and I giggled as I made my way to my dresser.

"No you don't" I said and pulled out a pair of joggers and a T-shirt, "you love me" I said and grinned at him.

"Not anymore" he said and brushed through his hair with his hand.

"Alright" I said and walked into my bathroom blowing him a kiss as I walk through the door.

I locked it behind me and then begun changing into the new clothes.
As I was done changing I undid my braid and brushed through my hair.

I walked back outside to find Harry unbuttoning his shirt, "Sorry, please continue" I said and walked back into the bathroom while smirking.

"It's okay, do you know if I have a spare shirt here?" He asked and finished unbuttoning his shirt.

"Yes.. but" I said and furrowed my eyes, "I don't want you to take it. Or wait! Please do, that way it'll smell more like you" I said and he chuckled.

"Alright" he said and slipped out of his white shirt and walking over to me and my dresser, "Wait, where's Pippi? The braids looked good on you!" He said and ran a hand trough my hair.

"Shut up, here's a shirt" I said and dug up one of his shirts, "Ive been looking for this one!" He exclaimed and I groaned.

"Promise to give it back" I said and he slipped on his shirt, "promise" he said and pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged his torso and he had his arms around my shoulders.

I breathed in his smell and smiled to myself.

I think I love Harry Greene.

A/n
Another day another chapter

I'm so bad at updating this story, I promise I'll try and like upload new chapters as soon as I have the opportunity!

Lots of hugs to everyone who's voting and commenting or just reading!!<33