1 | jealous - dd osama.

{ this wasn't proofread, please correct any mistake! }

jeslyene | 15

i lowly hummed to the music that was playing lowly as i was cleaning up my room. i always get this random motivation to clean so i do it.

i was interrupted by my phone doing a ' ding ' noise.

notiii 💘
yo you wan film?

jessy 🖤
sure who's gonna be there?

notiii 💘
dd and k gunna.

jessy 🖤
sure i'll go.

i exited the ' imessage app ' placing my phone down. i looked  through my closet for a cute outfit. i finally found one going inside the bathroom to freshen up.

 i finally found one going inside the bathroom to freshen up

" yo is that jesssyyyyy. " noti dragged, making me chuckle.

" where everyone at? " i questioned getting inside the car.

" i dont know. dd said he was coming right now. " he pulled out his phone, im guessing texting dd.

just as he said that dd came. " wassup dic. " dd hit noti chest hopping inside the front seat.

" what i told you about calling me that? im your father say wassup dad. " noti pointed into dd face.

" yo stop talkin like dat. " dd gripped his shirt.

" we ain't even film yet and you already pulling my shirt. " noti fixed up his black tee.

" yeah that's what i do to niggas. " dd chuckled pulling out some weed starting to roll up.

" jes you good? you being mad quiet. " noti looked back, i nodded.

" yooo you tellin me she been back here the whole time. " dd chuckled taking a pull.

" hollon i gotta get back there with my wife. " he got out walking to the back seat door.

" scoot over. " he said, i scooted over so he could sit next to me.

" aight we finna go get k gunna. " noti pulled off.

me and dd just started talking while noti was talking.

" dd you is a little boy, don't you got a bedtime? " noti pushed dd slightly, causing dd to grabbed his shirt

" stop playin with me dic. " dd gritted.

" aight, chill chill. " noti finally got dd off of him.

" dd i see you and jesssyyyy. " noti dragged, dd smiled.

" yea, this my heart fr. " he pulled me closer.

" yo, i thought you was controlling k gunna all the wayyyyy. " noti looked between dd and k gunna.

" im still controlling her all the wayyy. " he shrugged, she smiled. see right now he's finna blow mines.

" k gunna you feeling dd? " noti side-eyed her. " hell yea. " she smirked. jaillllllll.

" jes how you feel. " noti smirked knowing what he was doing.

" noti you being messy? but na ion care he ain't mines. " i shrugged, dd mugging me. " yo she chattin. " dd said to the camera.

" but im feeling k gunna. " dd grabbed her neck. see now that was my breaking point.

i got out the car walking towards nowhere literally. " yo where you going! " dd shouted running after me.

he finally caught up to me. " where you going ma. " he grabbed my arm.

" dd let me go. " i said trying so hard not to hit him.

" no tell me what's wrong. "

" you saying you want me, then you go and flirt with her and shit like just leave me alone. " i semi-yelled.

" ma it was just a prank. ion want that old pussy. " he laughed making me laugh.

" i only want you and only you. "

" ok so act like it. you always playing with me dd. " i pulled my hand away.

" it's like you say one thing then do the opposite. " i added. " my fault ma, i'll work on it i promise. " he soften up a bit.

" come on. " he grabbed my hand as we walked back towards the car.

short chapter idk.