19 | miss you - ddosama.

{ not proofread. } y'all my writing skills fading away 🥲

jeslyene | 14

" jes you run to the store for me? i need a backwood. " ddot asked giving me money before i could give a response.

" sure crackhead. " i said getting up grabbing my purse and coat heading outside.

i quivered as the cold wind hit my body even though i had a jacket with a coat on already.

i was there pretty quickly since i walked a lil quickly. i felt relieved as the warm air in the deli warmed me up.

it would usually be hot in there but in this weather it will do me a favor.

i decided to get extra stuff since ddot handed me an 20 and backwoods didn't really cost that much.

" hello can i get a pack of backwoods? " i asked putting my things onto the counter.

" jes what you doing buying backwoods? you better not be smoking. " the store clerk, jose, who ive known for a long time said glaring at me.

he basically watch me grow up, " it's not for me. " i responded.

he nodded going to grab it and ringing everything else up, once he was done bagging everything up i gave him the money, " keep the change. "

i exited the deli, pulling out one of my bag of chips opening them, popping one into my mouth.

-

i sighed as i finally made it back home, it was really cold outside and i wanted to be inside rn.

i opened the door walking to ddot room to give him his backwoods.

" here you go. " i said handing it to him, " thank you sis. say wsp to the live. "

" hey yall. " i smiled waving to the viewers before exiting his room.

i knew some of his fangirls were gonna think i was gf but that's just my bro.

i walked to my room, opening the door, i saw dd laying with his phone in one hand and his other in his pants.

" you gon come lay down or just stand there? " he looked over at me.

i took off my things before inside the bed with him. " why you didn't tell me you were gonna come? " i said looking at him.

" my son ddot told me to come over and when i did, he said you were out. " he responded, i nodded in response as i laid ontop of him.

" i miss you ma. "

" i miss you too. " i responded snuggling my body into his.

i slowly dozed off as he was still on his phone watching his own edits, i just tuned him out going to sleep.

LMAOOOAOAOA now what was stank