11 | besties? - notti osama.

{ not proofread, correct any mistakes. }

jeslyene | 15

" yall claim yall not dating but you wearing his hoodie. " ddot said as we walked to meet up with everyone.

um mind your business?

" bro that's just my bestie shut up. " i pushed him. " bestie my ass. " he said making me mush his head.

" yoo chill. " he rubbed his head. i just laughed waving him off.

after a few minutes we arrived. everyone was there. ddot told me they were filming a no. jumper interview.

" yoo my heart. " notti hugged me, i hugged him back. " i miss you. " i said as he pulled me into his chest.

" i miss you too. " he said before ddot interrupted us. " besties don't do all that. " he said as him and dd instigated.

notti went along with ddot and dd as they had to film.

" what's all that shit you be talking in them messages. " notti came out of nowhere pulling out a jel blaster.

" notti please don't shoot me, im sorry. " i begged trying to hide.

" no say sorry bae. " he said being extra. i did what he told me to do cause was i finna get shot up? no.

he started laughing trailing off to go shoot people with dd and ddot. they some troublemakers.

they eventually got the jel blasters taken away so notti came to chill with me.

" let's do a tiktok. " i suggested pulling out my phone. he nodded as we did the tiktok.

he pulled me into a kiss as we did the stop motion. woah sir...

" notti why would you do that. " i slightly pushed his chest. " you know you like that. " he smiled making me smile. he wasnt lying either.

he smile was so contagious, i love it.

" at this point just pop out. " dd came from out of no where. like excuse me??

" soon. " notti looked over at me as i looked back at him shocked,

it was getting a lil late so me and notti decided to walk back home.

we stopped going to the deli for the munchies. we went inside getting what we want.

notti gave the cashier the money telling him to keep the change. big baller i see you.

we continued our walk home, just the two of us, the besties.

maybe even LOVERS.

y'all we almost at 10k reads, ily fr 🫶🏽