5

After five minutes my alarm goes off and Bane gets up showing off his naked body. I lick my lips and pull the covers off.

"Daddy Bane?"

I try looking innocent, but what I have planned and want is nothing near innocent.

Bane turns and looks at my naked body and my hairless uncovered pussy before he licks his lips while his eyes change.

"Mine!" Ban hisses while having a boner.

The next second Bane is on top of me pinning me down while eating me out. His fangs scrap the outside making me moan. Soon he has me in doggy style and eats me out until I cum hard. That's when he fucks my ass fast and hard until he cums while pinching my nipples making me moan. He then feeds from me until Dean rushes in.

"GET OUT!" Bane hisses.

That's when Dean did but very fast. I chuckle before Bane moves groaning in frustration.

"Be nice Daddy Bane."

He looks at me like he is confused until I kiss his lips and pull away skipping to the bathroom. As I shut the bathroom I smirk knowing he was watching me with lustful eyes. Soon Bane open the bathroom door and pulls me in for a deeper kiss until Dean knocks on the bedroom door.

"What?" Bane hisses.

"Sorry Bro, but if you don't let Angelina go we will miss class and a big test." Dean says.

I forgot today we have that test making me internally groan. I mean I hate tests and I always freeze up right before I panic. Just thinking about it made me slip into my little space. I guess Bane noticed since he picks me up holding me flush against his body while rubbing my back saying sweet nothings. That helped get me out a bit and when Bane put me back on my feet he helped me get dressed in what Dean brought. Once I was fully dressed and calmed Bane done, seeing Dean saw and touched my lingerie, I groan. He picked out my least favorite and least comfortable outfit. I am wearing my black jeans, white push up bra and matching g string, pink sweatshirt, and high heel sneakers. I knew then Sage helped since only she knows where I hide these.

Okay just to let you know Sage and I do not get along so well. Sage is more of having to get her way and if you are in her way she will squash you like a bug. We used to be roommates, but that ended when we had a big fight because she wanted the room to herself so she and her boyfriend at the time can have sexy. I would not leave since I was studying and did not want the room smelling like sex or think him. So let's just say to keep it civil she got her own room and I kept that room. Even though it was civil we still had our cat moments especially when her at the time boyfriend hit on me wanting to butter my biscuits.

Remembering that made me shiver in grossness.

Soon I walk out of the room and Dean snickers until Bane hisses before pulling me in for a goodbye kiss. After the kiss ends Dean and I head to school.

"Next time have Lisa help. And no laughing or else."

Dean makes the sign that he will stay quiet about it making me sigh in relief. Soon we are in class and Lisa hands me a backpack full of sexy clothes.

"How did you know?"

"Simple when I saw Dean leaving and Sage was smirking I put it all together." Lisa says.

"Thank you."

She hugs me and class begins.

After the test I headed out and changed then took pictures sending the to Bane.

To: Bane
From: Angelina
Does my Daddy Bane like?

I get an immediate answer.

To: Angelina
From: Bane
You better not be wearing that outside like that. Your mine and all of that is for only me too see.

I texted back with a purple face devils emoji getting another text from him immediately.

To: Angelina
From: Bane
Oh baby now you are going to get punished. And now there is a new rule.

I just sent him a Angel emoji and a kiss before heading to my next class.

"What are you doing Angelina? Are you insane? If Bane saw this he would literally loose control and attack anyone who dared look at you." Bane says sitting next to me.

I just shrugged my shoulders. It is not like Bane is here and it is not like he does not know what I am wearing.