Chapter 2: Lucy's Magic

~4 years later~

“Mamma and Papa, wake up! Today is the day we find out what my magic is! I’m so excited!” The Dreyer child exclaimed only to find her parents, not in bed. She was grabbed from behind being tickled. “Happy Birthday little sparkler!” Laxus exclaimed while he tickled his daughter. “Good morning, Lucy! Are you ready to discover your magic today?” Mirajane asked once Laxus was done tickling her.

“I sure am, Mamma! Let’s go!” Lucy tugged her parents into the guild.

“Why is it so dark in here? Where is everyone?” Lucy questioned as she walked into the guild holding her parent's hands. “Suprise! Happy Birthday, Lucy!” The guild shouted as they came out from their hiding places and the lights switched on. 

“Wow, a surprise birthday party! For me? Thank you all!” Cried, Lucy. 

“Come on, Lucy! It’s time to discover your magic!” The Dreyer child ran to her parents.

Mirajane bent down onto her knees in a praying position. “I pray to you, oh Guardian Fairy… Please guide and protect this new mage on her journey as a Fairy Tail wizard!” 

Lucy bent down onto her knees, as she joined her mother in praying. 

The Dreyer child was lifted into the air by a magical force. Gasps were heard throughout the room as they all watched the child give off a brilliant dazzling gleam of pure white light with slight static charges coming from her body. 

“Take-Over Angel soul: Eclipse Cosmos!” 

Replacing the brilliant light is a young Angel with striking blue hair and golden eyes. 

“Mamma and Papa, I’m a mage now just like you!” The blue-haired angel exclaimed with excitement as she flew into the air

Watching their child, the two parents held so much pride and joy for their daughter. 

“Lucy, you are an Angel Take-over mage! We are so proud of you!” Mirajane said as she watched her daughter fly.

Lucy clapped her hands together with delight when suddenly she was surprised to find lighting gathering in her palms. 

“Ah, Papa help!” Laxus stood up and quickly approached his child.

“It’s alright Lucy! Relax and aim your hands towards me and release the lighting.” The current Guild Master calmly instructed his daughter.

Doing as instructed, Lucy released the lighting from her hands shooting it towards her Papa.

“Thanks for the meal, Little Sparkler! Your lighting is by far the tastiest I have ever had! Laxus laughed as Lucy flew down into his arms.