The Monster.

TOM POV:   I heard crying when I woke up, it is Matt. I got up, feeling myself in bed. Finally opening my eyes, we were in a white room, everything white, beds white, and walls. I then spotted Matt, sobbing looking at himself in the mirror. I saw a big bruise on his forehead. I gasped and quickly came to him. Matt buried himself in the sheets and scowled. "Y-you can't look at me! I look hideous!" I sat on Matt's bed. Thinking for a little while. "Trust me Matt, you're not ugly. I think you look pretty swell." I said boldly. Matt slowly lifted his head up at Tom. "Really?" I nodded and pulled him into a tight hug. When I let slack into a soft grip, I saw his brightened face.

MATT POV:  I soaked my wet face into his warm hoodie giving me a small smile. He quickly let go when we heard the door slam open. I let out a yelp and clung back onto tom. A familiar yet torn up face showed up, Tord. Tom and I looked at each other shocked. "You may be wondering why I'm here?" Tord said, smirking. Tom sat up and I pulled away from him. "What the hell do you want commie?" Tom said, his brows knitted, his fist balling up. Tord only laughed. "Pshh. You can't hurt me. I'm way stronger, Jehovah.. Anyways, I want to talk to Matt." I looked at Tord and back at Tom. Tord came close to me and held my chin making me look at him. "I promise I won't hurt you darling~" He cooed. I couldn't help but get flustered. I then tried to move from his grip. "D-don't hurt Tim.." I said softly. He shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about that." I then quickly pulled away from his hand, until he pinned me to a wall. Tom growled, seeing his eyes glow. I then saw Tom turn into a monster. He was the monster that Edd attacked! I choked back as Tord got slung against the metal door that kept us in. Tom quickly fell, and turned back to normal. I quickly went over to him. "Tom!" He quickly got back up, 'eyes' directly at Tord. I then looked over to Tord, "Faen.." He murmured and ran out, locking the door. I glanced at Tom who was standing but tilting side to side. I swiftly picked him up bridal style and softly placed him onto his bed. "Tom, you didn't need to.."

TORD POV:  I quickly rushed out, limping. Paul and Patryck ran to me, asking many questions. "Are you okay?" Patryck said, whilst Paul added "Do you want us to do anything to them?" I pushed them away from me and sat up. "I'm fine. Leave them, and let me do something.. Also, go ahead and feed them." They nodded and ran away. I went to my office and sat in my chair, messing with my pen. "Oh Tom.. you should have never done that. Heh.." I said to myself, my voice croaky. I wrote down things I noticed about Toms monster form, making sure everything was in detail. I have an idea.