2. benefits (wonki)

this is my first time writing first person pov help
2.3k words
idols au
romance (intimacy?)
♪ inspired by: better- khalid
--

Everyone had just come back from the company after the music show performance and the special live and had hurried to their respective rooms or washrooms to wash up and change.

Since the room I share with Riki, Sunoo hyung and Sunghoon hyung was already occupied by the two olders, i decided to rest on the couch for a while.

I opened weverse and went through engenes' comments; almost everyone was talking about our costumes today. I saw a post about my "broad shoulders" and smirked while looking down at my police officer outfit.

Today's concept was different and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It was something new.

I saw another post saying how Riki was wearing glasses during the performance but took them off on the live.

I looked up to realise Riki had actually joined me on the couch in the meantime and without realising, the thoughts turned into words.

"Didn't you wear glasses during our performance? Why didn't you keep them for the live?" I asked.

"I don't know. Stylist noona took them away and then disappeared. Why?"

"Nothing, you looked good in them." I said without a care in the world. He stared at me for a good five seconds and then looked away, I too went back to my phone.

Well, that was weird.

I was sitting at the corner of the couch, as he sat a few meters away from me, on the other couch.

I silently watched him as he took off his tux and loosened his tie, spread his arms and legs and threw his back on the backrest, clearly exhausted.

I realised I was accidentally checking him out and the moment I was about to tear my eyes off him, he picked up his head and cocked his eyebrow at me.

I whipped my head around in embarrassment.

What is wrong with me?

I watched Jay hyung walk into the living room with his hair wet and a towel in his hand.

He stopped, stared and then left as he came.

Maybe even he could feel the tension in the air.

It was necessary to say something, to break the silence or I wouldn't be able to talk to him until tomorrow out of embarrassment.

I turned to him to say something- anything  that will come out of my mouth first, only to see him staring as if he was trying to burn holes in me with his eyes.

It was as if we were having a battle of 'who is more intimidating?'

I still decided to say something and the moment I opened my mouth, a freshly showered sunoo hyung ran in and jumped on the couch, right between us and squealed, "I'm gonna watch SpongeBob!"

Niki looked away and then got up to go shower.

-

I folded the costume neatly and kept it on my desk, we had to return them to the stylists. I also turned off the lights as I headed to bed.

I sleep in the left most bed, Sunghoon hyung on the rightmost, Sunoo hyung on the one beside him and Riki between me and sunoo hyung. 

Sunoo hyung was in bed, looking at his phone with earphones in but I hadn't seen Sunghoon hyung or Riki yet. 

I blindly got hold of my blanket and flopped onto the bed, only to come in contact with something that literally poked holes into my torso.

A surprised shriek left my mouth while the thing under me... groaned.