3. slow dancing (heehoon)

sorry for abandoning this book for like five months
2.4k words
long term relationship au
fluff
♪ inspired by: dance to this- troye sivan, ariana grande
--

One of Heeseung's hands rested on Sunghoon's lap while the other on the steering wheel, his eyebrows scrunched in worry as he looked at his sulking boyfriend.

Heeseung was currently driving them back home from their friend Jay's mansion.

Him and Sunghoon have been together for five years now, from back when they met in high school for the first time.

But Jay and Sunghoon... they've been the best of friends since Sunghoon could remember.

Their families were close even before their birth hence the two have practically known each other for their whole life.

Jay was the only son and possible heir of the Park industries, the industry being successful worldwide. Not to say, his family was packed rich.

Well Sunghoon was a Park too, but it was mere coincidence. His family only owned a farm house back in their village and not some flashy estates.

Yet the two families were close.

Today, was Jay Park's 21st birthday, his coming of age day and the most excited person, even more than Jay himself, was Sunghoon.

For one, his friend was gonna be a proper adult and for two, he was holding a ball in celebration.

Yes, a ball. Where you wear fancy gowns and suits and dance to classical music with your lover's hand in one of your hands and a glass of champagne in the other.

Sunghoon couldn't stay still from the moment he recieved the invitation, his days spent with him daydreaming the whole time- him and heeseung wearing expensive suits, looking oh so gorgeous and dancing with each other as they fall in love once again.

They both went shopping for their suits together but sunghoon refused to show his clothes to his boyfriend as he had different plans in his mind.

He wanted to see if on the day of the ball, when he gets ready and walks down the stairs to go to his lover, would he look at him like those kdrama leads look at their girlfriends in a wedding dress?

Call him a hopeless romantic but he is one. He really wanted to live that moment. 

It was finally 5 pm on the 20th of April as he heard Heeseung call him from downstairs. 

"Honey, hurry up it's time to leave."

Sunghoon scurried outside the door and put on a calm smile, slowly getting down the stairs. He felt really nervous wondering how his boyfriend would react seeing him in a suit for the first time. 

He almost reached down the stairs when Heeseung looked up at him, both of them halting in their steps as they were starstruck.

Heeseung looked so so fine in his suit, his pointy nose bridge and sharp jawline standing out, dangly piercing in one ear and mop of fluffy curled hair on top of his head.

And Sunghoon, he looked oh so beautiful with his straightened hair falling into his eyes perfectly as he shyly looked down to break off the intense eye contact.

"You look so gorgeous I have no words." Heeseung spoke, taking the other's hand in his and placing it on his chest, over where his heart was located, "You feel this? You're making me so nervous right now."

Sunghoon blushed profusely at that statement, fast to hide his face in heeseung's chest and whining in embarrassment.

"God, you look so beautiful I'm scared to look in your eyes."