Chapter 3 Trash scams Squid

*Inside the sea commander's stomach*

'It seems I've managed to get to its stomach without being ripped apart'.

"System, can you light up my surrounding."

[System: Sure host}

A cube began to form infront the white haired world traveller. The cube started changing its form, the sides flipped and the center opened, light begun to fill the surroundings. 

The first thing he noticed is the floating part of a destroyed building he is stepping on. After ensuring that the thing he is standing on is stable, gold eyes began to wander.

Debris from destroyed buildings and jets, dead and zombified bodies greeted Sung (y/n). 

"Wow, what a sight."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I feel bad for Kim Dokja, being thrown right in the sea commander's stomach..." 

'YJH really did him bad, though I can't blame him.'

'I do understand why he's doing this though. He's never made a true companion since he failed his first-ever round.

Being a regressor, he was powerful and people revered him as their savior. Because of this he naturally became a lone wolf.

To him, all HUMANS are either his subordinates or his enemies. So, this is most likely a test for the Squid.'

[System: Host, may I remind you. You're skydivi-]

"Hush you shitty system, that got deleted. Besides things would still be the same even without my interference."

[System: *sigh* It was a shame that the kissing scenario was deleted... thank the ARK I had it recorded eheh~]

"Oh for squid's sake, delete that shit."

[System: Only when the dead comes back to life *evil smile*]

An equally evil smile formed on the white head's lips. "Oh a bet is it~...You're on trashy system" ' It seems that the system didn't take into account that anything is possible in this world. It's a sure win.'

Unknown to the host, the system have already made many back ups of the video. It won't matter even if the original was deleted.  It's just humoring its host, making  him believe that he has a chance to win this bet. It would have been possible if there was a set rules or specific terms for the bet ,but stupid host have been too trusting with the system, and the latter knows it. System is smart enough to know how to exploit its host for its amusement. Truly the  system is a more experienced scammer than Sung (Y/n).