Chapter 4 Trash scams Squid II

SPOILER ALERT!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Kim Dokja's POV

"What a psychopath., companion my ass."

'Not only will I get out of here in one piece...but I'll also obtain the power to stand as your equal. You will have no choice but to accept me as your companion Yoo Joonghyuk'

|Time skip after the Contract with Bihyung.....brought to you by (シ_ _)シ Holy Sunfish fucking Squid ]

*Pant*

*huff*

*huff*

Bihyung: "WOW! I have to hand it to you. I had no idea you would use the thorns like that. That was unexpected."

[Several Constellations are impressed by your survival skills!]

[The constellations have gifted you 100 coins.]

'How many days has it been. Is it the fourth day?'

"That stupid protagonist"

I feel numb, my arms are aching, in fact my whole body is. I did all I can to survive even feeding of the mucus of this sea monster....

It's heavy. I felt my body getting heavy

The world starts being blurry...I'm starting to get dizzy. All the fatigue that I had endured these past few days had accumulated and now I'm feeling the full impact of it...

[ The hidden scenario has ended.]

[ You have received 9,000 coins as a reward.]

[You are the first to successfully hunt a tier 7 sea monster.]

[You have received 1,000 coins as an achievement reward.]

Notification after notifications appeared in front of me but I can't be bothered with them...After all those hardships, was it all for nothing... 'No, I can't die here...I can't fai- '

I felt my hold on the thorn loosen as gravity did its work. With the remaining strand of consciousness left, I willed my body to prepare for impact.

But the pain did not come, a gush of wind grazes my skin and then I felt myself being enveloped in warmth, a new yet familiar sensation. It unexplainably gives me comfort.

Wanting to see what is happening outside my shut eyes, with all the strength I have left...

Even if it's just a glimpse

A pair of beautiful golden orbs was the last thing I saw.