1

" Agh"
"I'm so sorry, here let me help get your stuff"

That was when I set my eyes on the love of my life and I know it sounds so sappy like it's from some fantasy book but let me tell you that this person now has my heart the way their eyes are this beautiful brown that reminds me of the dirt that mothers the pretty flowers to the assortment of Color's they would turn out to be their long silky dark brown hair that hangs around their shoulders and looks like it could have been made of cotton it's self and that face oh that god forsaken face their bubblegum pink lips their small eyes their everything is so perfect I almost pinch my arm to make sure it's real but that would make me look like a total idiot.

"Hey you ok did I give you Brain damage are you bleeding please don't tell me your bleeding I'm so so so so sorry I didn't do it on purpose but of course she know that dumb dumb dumb dumb" the person in front of me rambled on banging their head against the one surviving book they had in their hands.

"Hey! Hey hey hey hey!" I said a bit to loud for my liking at the start. I grabbed their head holding it making sure they didn't have any way to bang it again. "Let's not do that ok that must not feel nice, does it?"

When the Pettit person infront of me looked up at me I knew from then on I couldn't live without them I don't what happened it was this kind of spark or electricity went through me with out any warning and now I have no idea what to say...