The Magical Moonlight!!!

Swaying with a happy heart, Pakhi reached till the reception accompanied by Karishma.

In these many years, It had been the first time that she had come for an outing after marriage, making this a joyous occasion for her.

Behind them both, the other four reached too.

The luggage Pakhi had carried was heavy as an antique trunk for Samrat.
But, looking at her enjoying, he had no regrets left.

Once booking them, all retired to their respective rooms.

P- I like this place. Finally, yaha badi mami nahi hai.
Patralekha! Chai laao! Mast aa Mast, kya chai banayi hai. Arey, unhe chai ke alawa kuch dikhta hi nahi hai!

She said sipping on her mango juice.

He nodded with a slight dissatisfaction, kuch nhi ho sakta tumhara! He complained, making her frown.

She took her camera from the bag and rushed towards the window.

P- Dekho, dekho kitna accha view hai.

Sm- Hmm...

She was happily capturing the serene beauty of the winsome nature through the glass window, while he was sitting looking at her.

After a while, she turned to him finally taking a notice of someone outside in the real world.

He had placed his hands on his chest, wrapped and finally had found her attention.

At least freshen up first, he insisted.

She nodded and kept the camera beside smiling, And soon they both had a warm shower, much required in the cool Coorg.

After settling on the bed, she again started her rants on the same topic, but being so much tired Samrat pulled her beside him and started patting her head, trying to make her sleep.

Within a 20 minutes, he succeeded and hopefully had a peaceful sleep for himself too.

Till evening, no one even stepped out of their rooms, such was the tiredness of the travelling.

It was the first day of their few days trip, and as they could say, a lot of time to discover something new.

When at 7 pm, they woke up from their tireless slumber, both excitedly saw the clear sky from the room's window and again looked at each other with a mischievous smile.

We're going out. Yay! Pakhi excitedly declared.

Looking at her excitement, he smiled widely.

Ok, let's see if they are interested in coming too, Samrat exorted marking a full stop to her excitement.

But when he went to check on all of them, they had seperately made their plans. Luckily!!!

When he returned back to his room, she had picked a dress and was again struggling to zip the suitcase.

After much trials, she completed her task, While he came inside the room and picked a shirt from his bag.

No, don't take this one, take the blue one. She urged.

Sm- Kyu?

P- Tum pe acchi lagti hai! Please?

Sm- Ok.

Both of them changed into their new outfits soon.

Sm- You're looking too pretty, Pakhi!

He said with the most beautiful smile of his', earmarked for her only.

P- Oh! Thank you, Mujhe laga nahi tha tumhe pasand hoga. I mean....short dress...

Sm- Agar pasand nahi hota, to lene bhi nahi deta. Aur mai koi badi mami to hoon nahi, mujhe to meri biwi aise hi pasand hai.
Jaise use rehna pasand hai.

He said holding her hand bringing her closer to him.

Her wearing a short dress, was no surprise to him.
Instead, he loved her trying something new out of the old fashioned Chavan style.

She felt happy listening to his words, and somewhere felt proud of him too.

She smiled and shouted, Ab chalein?

He nodded covering his ears.

For today, they decided to roam around the town itself, with the excursion looking at the night sky.

The hilly road was filled with cool breezes of air, with the sky filled with ominous orbs shining through the cotton clouds. Both of them were just staring out at the view from the taxi.

They had their dinner in the traditional restaurant of the place.
And later, on her numerous requests, they went on to order an ice cream too.

After dinner, both of them reached the spot much researched by her.

P- See, this is what I was talking about.

She said holding his hand and dragged him softly with her, while he followed her losing his sane state.

Watching the moonlight with a loved one was almost a mystical experience, and Samrat had felt it.
The place was filled with lovely couples walking or sitting around; just like them.

P- Beautiful, Isn't it?

She said looking at the sky, sitting at the closest to him.

Sm- Much, much beautiful!

He said looking at her, lost completely in her.

P- Chand waha hai.

She said seizing his jaw lightly and turned his face towards the sky.

Sm- Wo bhi accha hai.

He said and chuckled.

Sky wasn't different in this place or any city, but for them PRIVACY was surely new, away from all those members they called FAMILY!

She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled intertwining her hand with his', while he shifted his hands towards her back and secured it tightly, and now under the MAGICAL MOONLIGHT, her cheeks turned into a shade of red.

P- I'm really happy, you know?

Sm- And I want you to be like this always.

Both sat in the same position for a while, looking at each other, talking.

But soon, she picked her camera and started clicking the view again.

Sm- This camera...

He said gritting his teeth.

She glared at him instantly.

Sm- Is so good.

P- I understood what you meant.

After a while, she handled it to him.

P- Meri lo na!

Sm- Huh?? Le loon?

He said smirking.

P- Photo. Photo lo.

She said with an embarassed look running all over her face.

Sm- Oh oh, leta hoon, photo.

He started clicking her photographs like professionals and soon, they had their clicking session coming to an end.

After sometime, having a lots of talks which were much needed had been done, and soon they left for their hotel.

On reaching there, they quickly slept out of tiredness and someone in someone's embrace, finding solace.

************************************

That's it for the chapter!
Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️💓
Meet you soon 😘
Byee
Jai shree ram 🙏🙏