Chapter 6

** THE NEXT DAY**

I ended up spending a night at Kian's house. We fell asleep on the couch. When i woke up Kian wasn't next to me. I looked in the kitchen and he was making breakfast. "Goodmorning boo." He smiled then kissed me on the cheek. I laughed because he's so adorable in so many ways

"Want to go to the mall today?" Kian asked me. I nodded and told him i was going to go home and get changed.

I left after i ate breakfast. As soon as i got home i took a shower. When i got out i put on some black high waisted shorts and put on this all white crop top from forever 21 and put on my black and white Sk8-Hi's.

After i did my hair i got a text message from kian

From:Kian
I'm outside. Come outside when you're ready :)

I hurried up and put on my shoes and ran outside. I ran to kians car and got in. "Stop looking beautiful, it's killing me." Kian laughed, then winked. He likes to wink alot, but i don't really care because it's cute

I just laughed when he said that. The mall was about 10 minutes from my house. We got there pretty quick because kian is a crazy driver.

I pointed in the direction of Forever 21. "Nooooo!" Kian whined. I stuck out my bottom lip to make him come with me inside. "Fine." He laughed.

I got two pairs of circle sunglasses ( their my favorite ) because summer is right around the corner. I paid and we left Forever 21.

After, me and Kian left the mall and got Starbucks. We decided to go home and just relax for the rest of the day.

Me and Kian were laying down on his bed when he got a text. "Who is it?" I said. Kian shrugged because he didn't even check who it was.

From:Jc☁️
Heyy dude. Wanna go to the movies with me and Sam?

"Ughh." Kian complained. "What is it?" "Jc invited me to the movies with sam. Can i go?" Kian didn't seem so happy about going. But i told him he can.

I left Kian's house so he can get ready to go to the movies. I decided i was going to take a nap until i heard my phone buzz under my pillow.

From:Jenn
Hey! Wanna go see a movie just me and you? I'm so bored :p

I decided to go because, why not? So i texted Jenn back.

To:Jenn
Yeah! I'll meet you at the movies in about 15 min.

I wore my clothes that i wore from when i went to the mall with Kian. I drove to the mall and Jenn was waiting for me in front of the movie theaters. We decided to watch "The Great Gatsby" because it was supposibly Jenn's favorite movie. We got popcorn and a large soda to share.

When we got in the move theater, the lights were still on. I seen some familar people in the waaaayyy front.

"Hey, isn't that Kian, Jc, and Sam?" Jenn said. "Yeah! Lets go sit with them." When me and Jenn were walking up to sit with them, i seen Kian sitting with this girl.

I was confused. When i got closer, she kissed him. I was shocked and my heart was pounding. I felt like i had swallowed my tounge. I ran out and started crying. I was still holding the popcorn, so i literately started sobbing into the popcorn. I didn't even care, so i dropped the popcorn. I was so sad and mad.

-----------------------------------------

I hope this chapter is better! I worked a bit harder on this one :)