Chapter 10

I honestly don't know what's going on with my life right now.

I kept getting text messages from Kian but i couldn't answer them. I just couldn't. Not after what he did to me.

I never left my house, only like twice to get icecream. I would come back home and just watch Disney movies all day, because it reminded me of Kian.

I miss him alot, but he hurt me. He hurt me really bad.

It's been 8 days since me and Kian broke up.

I went to the store and got more icecream. Everything i got reminded me of Kian. I stopped eating Ben & Jerry's because that was mine and Kian's favorite icecream. I started eating this Rifty's one, I think that's what it's called. I forgot.

I was in the icecream isle looking for icecream. Not Ben & Jerry's. I got a flavor i finally liked, I didn't like any other one.

When i turned around, I seen Kian at the end of the isle, Getting Ben & Jerry's icecream. He got out favorite flavor, Choclate Fudge Brownie.

I just looked at him. I stood at the end of an isle while he stood at the other end.

I looked at him for about 10
Seconds when he looked up and seen me. He looked at me for about 5 seconds, and then started walking closer to me.

He walked all the way until he got to me.

He was standing right in front of me. We both just starred at eachother. Me looking up, Kian looking down.

After about 10 seconds of just eye contact, he kissed me.

He picked me up and whispered "I'm so sorry, I love you." I whispered back," I love you to,Kian."

We had to stop kissing because we were in a store.

I walked with him in his car and it continued for about 10 seconds later. My hair got in the way so he put my hair behind my ear and told me "You're so beautiful. I only want you." I put a smile on my face.

I decided to take Kian back. I let him spend a night at my house because he told me that the day I broke up with him, he went home and trashed his house. So he went to stay with his friend Ricky for the days we were broken up , along with Jc.

We were laying on my bed and he started messing with my hair.

"I love you." He whispered.

Then i fell asleep