º||¶Chapter 3¶||º

THE INVISIBLE CAMERAMAN:

As takemichi reached home he just laughed to himself....(-_- crazy)

'I am so dumb'-takemichi

I should have told him my name

What was I thinking!

Hahahaha

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow and it is Friday so there nothing much that will happen so I will just stay home I need to restart my thoughts if only I chould go back in time like that boy I could change the past haha...

As I thought that I went to my bed this time not eating dinner I need to relax I should take a bath.....

As I Started to to take a bath and again felt like I forgot something but this time I didn't pay attention to it I just wanted to relax for few minutes...

As I was done few minutes later I went to my bed put my clothes I noticed that there were miss calls I check it and it was from hina I was wondering why she called me so I called her she answered the call quicker than before I could react

'Yup a[]ssh[]ole when the f[]ck are you coming!!'-hina

'Why do I have to come to you home again?'-takemichi

This time hina sounded more angry than before as I said that I was confused of what was happening.

'Hel-'-takemichi

'YOU JUST COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR I AM GONNA MAK-'-before she could finished takemichi ended the call thinking she is just over react to much

As I ended the call she keep calling me so I put my phone one silent mode and started to read the book I wanted to read I sat near a window and started to react the book the moon looked so beautiful today I just gazed at the book and also the moon if felt perfect nothing to disturb me(bro you just!) as I was reading at I fell asleep at the spot...

At morning!

Takemichi pov:

I woke up from the same place I fell asleep....I stood up put the book to the nearest desk and went to the bathroom I took a bath and than got ready to dress few minutes of changing I check my small book and remembered that I was supposed to go to hina's house yesterday but I didn't care much about because it was already noon and the schools started already and I thought I will just stay home and study....

Even tho there is no up coming test I still studied....

Few minutes later I checked the phone and there were tones of messages in my phone by hina haha...

I payed on the bed thinking of yesterday...

'I don't remember anything much yesterday'-takemichi

' Why do like I should remember what happened yesterday'-takemichi

'Nah..I don't anything special happened'-as takemichi was saying that he remembered a boy

'F[]ck!why do I have to remember that!'-takemichi

'I just want to rest without a worry'-takemichi

'Well,luck is never buy my side'-takemichi

Covering his face with his sleeves......few minutes later I noticed that I feel asleep...
....

I guess I need to cool off for that small thing....

TBC.....