Chapter 23(company)

As the three of them begun walking together and sharing interesting things with each other's,they had similar taste and many things they all loved.

Hinata loved playing volleyballs and often work at mc cafe time to time.

Aether just wants her sister with her together and would do anything.

Michi-chan just wants to have a bright future for their friends.

"Oh ya michi come to think to it what school do u study at I told you mine?"-hinata

"Oh ah..Mizo high school I don't remember Aheh..."- michi who is about nervous.

"Mine just teyat high meh"-aether

"Oh yeah i heard that lady ninggung is the head principle or smt?"-hinata

"Wait isn't she like very rich or smt?"-michi

"Yup she is sadly she scares me a lot"-aether who sweat drops.

"Anyways where is ur sister rn?"-michi who looks as aether

"She at home and she been sick lately"-aether

"Oh hope she gets better soon"-hinata

"Thanks for the concern"-aether who looks upset

"Do u know how she got sick?"-michi who takes out his phone to texts someone

"Food poisoning"-aether look kinda mad..

Both boys flinch at sudden deadly aura and was also shocked.

"Who..who would do that kinda thing?"-michi who looks at aether with sadness in his eyes and aether just remain silent the atmosphere sudden became hard to breath through.

"I understand if you don't trust me we just met"-michi who kept his arm on aethers shoulder.

"It's...not that just uncomfortable with the topic"-aether who looked back then to the ground. His heart felt heavy about this topics.

"Wait.."-hinata who suddenly stoped walking.

"Do u feels eyes?"-hinata who looked dead serious

"Eyes what do you me-"-michi &aether but soon saw a strange figure making both of them stop and sweat drops.

"Guess I am not the only one huh?"-hinata who smirk but is also nervous.

"Police or run?"-michi who started to text quickly.

"Run?"-aether

"That a good idea RUN!"-hinata who runs faster than the other two and the other two just following his leads.

Even tho they started running they can hear the person also running matching their footsteps so it was hard to say if the person actually following them.

As they made a u turn the unknown man did too but after he did he/she could find the three untill...

WHACK!!!

A bat hit his his/her head and making him unconscious. Michi was the one who hit him/her with a bat while the other two grab on to each other.

"Who the fuck are u!?"-michi who is out of breath and is panting.

"..."-????

"Bro she/he is dead u can't make him talk"-hinata who is scared or michi rn

"Oh I will bring him/her back to life just watch"who gave off a smirk face and threw a strong kick at the man losing some teeth.

"OW!"-yeld the man/female some stain of blood was on michi's face the two man were shaking uncontrollably.

"Who the fuck sent u here?"-michi who three the bat far away