Chapter1

Everyonestared at me when I walked into class as if something was wrong with me. Bloodwas splattered all over my knee. I rushed to my seat, embarrassed. 

When Cyraasked what had happened to my knee, I explained everything, including how I metthe guy and how my knees had been bruised. As soon as the teacher entered,there was another person standing next to her. 

He felt so familiar fromsomewhere. I was trying to figure out who the man was. Then I understood why hefelt so familiar to me. 

He was the same man I had seen on the bench. I thoughtto myself how much worse my day could get; his eyes roamed the class while theteacher introduced him, and his eyes locked with mine without even thinking. 

Ones I ducked under the table, acting as if I was taking something from theground. Cyra gave me a weird look as if she was asking me what I was doing withher eyes. I told her in a loud voice that it was the same guy from the busstop. 

Her eyes bulged out as if she could not believe it. "Asena dear,could you scoot over to the seat next to Cyra so that Dacian can sitthere?" she asked.

 I jumped up from my seat and stammered and said"y-yes sure miss" I got up from my seat and went to the next seatwhich is next to Cyra and just beside Dacian he came up to my place and satopposite to me, damn how did I not notice that he was ripped, he was soooohandsome that all the girls in our class were literally staring at him well tome he gave such an alpha vibe,

 "Why are you staring at me?" he asked.That is when I remembered I was staring at him for a long time "I was notstaring at you, I was staring at the wall behind you, which is pretty craftedyou see. "I said, willing a bit of sass into it". He turned and looked atthe completely blank cream-colored wall.

Heturned and looked at the completely blank cream-colored wall. Before he couldsay anything more, I turned my attention back to the class. After the class, hegrabbed my hand and asked if there was anything wrong with my face. I laughedand said no, and he let me go.