chapter 4

"All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time."

| Yvonne |

| Yvonne |

"Ma!"

I call for mama as I peek inside her room and see her putting on make-up. When she looks at me her eyes lightly widens and her neck snaps back at me

"Young lady. perchè non sei ancora pronto?"

(why are you not ready yet?)

I fake my laugh as I scratch the back of my head not really answering her, I knew very well my mother was a woman with punctuality and I also knew, at times she was a professional and needed things perfect or she will be very angry.

The Gambino's invited our family to their dinner, Papa said it was business related and since it's been a long time we've gathered together for dinner, so it was a little gathering.

However, I do not wish to go there and It's also the reason why I was delaying so much because..of eros.

Although my family don't know anything, I plan on not letting them know later as well, Im happy despite I feel scared of eros all the time..But Im fine.

I realise I was just standing foolishly smiling at my mother, She shakes her head and calls in the young maids to prepare me and get me ready for the small gathering at Gambinos.

No matter how much I protested and tried to run away everywhere, this time my sister adria was on watching me. I pout as I let them decorate me, I know it's a waste if I fight I will get caught everytime I try to run. So I decide to sit quite and tight.

 So I decide to sit quite and tight

"How cute!"

My sister pinch my cheeks and I groan, she beams happily as she straighten my hair and I sit there pouted.

"What is it?" I raise my eyes towards her looking at her in the mirror. An idea pops in my head and I grab the red lipstick

"Can I put this on?"
"Evie..I don't think that's a nice idea--"
"Please?"