chapter 6

"War"

| Third person |

| Third person |

Thunder Roared in the clouds as heavy rains engulfed the ground and it's soil. The sky was crying and beneath it, in the history of castellos, a biggest storm was yet to come.

"Fratello..it's raining.."

Yvonne exclaims, touching the window glass and stare in awe, thunder continue to rumble as ezekiel looks up from his laptop and see yvonne sitting near the window, totally in fascination as if it were the first time she was watching the rain pour.

"Evie, aren't you scared of thunder?"

She grins and show him off her new airpods before she puts them on, he chuckle as he continue to work. She bobs her head side to side, the music busting in her ear loud.

"Fratello!"

She jumps down and ezekiel watches her confused, she comes towards him and closes his laptop before taking his hands in hers and give him one of air pod she was wearing and he puts it on, still confused.

Love story - indila

She giggles as she dances with him hand in hand. Like the office was her
Ballroom, like there was no sadness in this world, like there was only her and the world was her platform

He chuckles not minding her adorable dance even though she wasn't so good at it.

"Young miss--"
"Lilah!"

Yvonne lets go his hands and run to lilah, her only friend beside nina also head maid's daughter. She puts the tray away from her hand and twirls her around by her finger and run down out

Acting as if she was a disney princess in her beautiful castle, she was indeed a princess but not a disney one, a dark novel one. She smiles as she twirls around the corridor smiling brightly and run down the stairs bumping into some men who guard the mansion she bowed and continue running around and they chuckle at her.

Everybody at her mansion loved her, from a maid to a guard. One of the reasons why they loved her Because she was a sweetheart compared to the other intimidating masters of the mansion.

"Young miss you'll get hurt please--"

She plucks out a lily and tug it at the head maid's bun and fly away once again, she sigh watching yvonne running around.

She was smiling to herself ear-to-ear as the song played in her ear and she didn't even realise where she wad going until she bumps into someone.