Chapter 1

2020

Lianna's Pov:

I was sitting backstage with Willie as we waited for my father to finish singing, He is a magician and owns The Hollywood Ghost Club where we were currently located.

Willie had been talking about a ghost he met a few days ago, Alex.

"I mean" he paused struggling to find the right words to describe his friend.

"You think he's cute?" I asked teasingly as I knew Willy had a thing for boys, we had been talking about guys together since Willie joined the club.

He coughed, choking in his own saliva.
"Wha- No- I mean-" he coughed out before taking a breath "Maybe" he blushed.

"I knew it!" I smiled, I was happy for him I haven't seen him this excited since my father told him he could skate forever if he joined the club. "When are you gonna introduce him to me?" I asked practically jumping out of my seat.

"I don't know" he smiled looking down at his feet before looking back up.
"Soon" he said as my father walked back stage up to us.

I was going to say something but he interrupted me "yes you can go out now" he smiled at me, I hugged him and whispered a quick "thank you" before dragging Willie outside with me.

Willie grabbed his skateboard before we left the club and we walked to the park, there was a skating bowl there so Willie loved to go there, I just liked looking at all the cool tricks lifers could do and occasionally chearing willie on.

.°•.°

When willie finally came out the bowl to skate back to me he got distracted, he looked at something or someone poofing into the park near a picnic table.

Three boys, Willie had told me before that he might hang out with alex again today so I wasn't really surprised.

I walked over to Willie seeing him approach the boys.

"What's up man? You brought friends." He said excited to see Alex again, I could see he didn't expect him to bring friends but he didn't really show it.

"Yeah. These are my band mates, uh, Luke and Reggie" The blonde one, Alex told him.

"Hey" The boy named Reggie said,
"Cool I'm Willie, uh, this is Lianna" Willie said introducing us while doing some weird handshake with the boys "heck yeah" he said quietly while I simply waved.

Reggie smiled.

"So... you guys here to learn some 'tricks' ?" Willy said while waving his fingers over to two police officers and making the alarm of their vehicles go off making them confused.

"Show off" I muttered with a knowing smirk which caused willie to give me a playfull shove and weird looks from the boys.

Reggie's face lit up like a kids on Christmas eve before slapping luke on the chest and saying "Do it again! Do it again!"

Luke gave reggie a little slap back to shut him up before talking himself, "Actually, we were thinking a little bigger." He turned to willie and I. "An old bandmate stole from us. We wanna confront him face-to-face." He said.

"Alright." Willie said understanding, "Is this, uh, old friend of yours a lifer?" He asked the boy, like looked a little confused.

"Oh, that's a fancy ghost lingo for the living." Alex explained, Willie was already teaching him words.

If I wasn't standing with random ghosts right now I would've screamed and jumped with him like we were some kind of fan girls.

Alex leaned towards a nodding Reggie before whispering "Little something I picked up" Willie obviously heard and smiled.

"Ah! Then, yeah!" Reggie said dragging out the ah, before finishing "He's a lifer."

"Too much of a fancy-pants for street dogs." Reggie said clearly not feeling happy about this lifer.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Willie started while taking a breath "Speaking to lifers is even out of my league." He told them disappointingly.

The boys all looked disappointed as well, obviously thinking they had the solution.

"Yeah but we know one ghost that can help them?" I turned to Willie and he caught on to what I was saying.

"He might be able to help them right?" I asked him and he nodded.
"He's kind of a big deal" Willie finished for me.

Luke looked relieved before saying "Literally, anything would help." He spoke desperately.

"Oh, all right. Well, um, Lia and I gotta go take care of some things, But we'll meet you where Alex and I met, eight o'clock" Willie spoke, the boys all nodded as Willie and I turned around.

"Bye" I waved them goodbye, "see ya" Willie said as he got ready to skate away and I simply walked after him, the boys turning the other way around as they started walking before poofing out.

.•.°•

I know short chapter but it's only to get into it a little, Lia will have more to say in the next chapter>>