Chapter 2

Liannna's Pov:

I was backstage doing my makeup when there suddenly was a knock on my door, "come in!" I yelled waiting for the person behind the door.

My father walked in and smiled at me, "well don't you look stunning darling" he said looking at me through the mirror.

I smiled thanking him, "did you wanna say something else?" I asked politely turning around in my chair.

"Ah, yes, I would like you to sit with willie and his friends, he seems nervous" he smiled my way knowing something was going on between them, the little spark of a starting fire of love.

"And not preform?" I asked knowing I normally would be on stage with my father. "Yes, you can sit this one out" he said as he turned back to the door, looking at me before going out "now go change! I want you to look formal" he teasingly said even though I knew he was serious.

I nodded before he closed the door.

I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed a sparkly silver top with some black leather flare pants, putting on my pumps on before walking out to meet Willie at the door as he was probably still outside waiting for the boys.

They walked in a few minutes later,

"Right this way" I heard Willie say before he came into view, the boys following behind.

"Whoa" Luke said in what I guessed was amazement, "So this is where your hotshot ghost lives, huh?" He finished his scence.

"You could say that" I said causing Alex to jump into Luke letting out a scream " Oh jeez, you scared me!" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah, I mean, we've walked past this hotel, like, a million times." Alex said after he caught his breath. "How come we've never hear of it?" He questioned.

Willie put his hands together smiling, "That's because this area has been sealed off for decades." He said.

"You wouldn't even know this place exists if you weren't invited" I finished smiling as well.

I caught Alex and Willie smiling at each other as well.

"All right. I gotta go make sure everything's cool, but I'll be right back. And in the mean time Lia can keep you company" he said patting me on the shoulder and walking away.

The boys walked towards the railing of the balcony thingy we had in the club before Reggie spoke.

"The Hollywood ghost club? This place is creepy" He said and Alex was quick to answer him "yeah, well, so are we" he smiled.

I kept quiet as we all waited for Willie to come back.

.°•.°

"I don't know about this" Reggie said nervously looking out over all the people.

"Well, if you get scared, you... you can always hide behind me" Alex paused, rubbing his hands together "I'll be hiding behind Luke." He added and I laughed at that as he went to hide behind Luke for a second or two before going back to his previous spot.

"You guys need to grow up, OK?" Luke said "We're gonna get back at Bobby." He shook his head before continuing, "He needs to pay for what he did to us."

"Yeah" Alex muttered to Luke before turning to whisper at Reggie. "I'm still gonna hide behind him" Luke heard and shook his head in disapproval.

"Don't worry, there's no reason to hide" I said comming up next to reggie. Before Willie poofed in next to Luke "We're all good" he said smiling.

"Oh, uh, cool. Hey, just so you know we have, like, an hour, because we got a gig with Julie" Alex explained to Willie who responded kindly.

"Oh yeah. No worries"

"Cool" Alex smiled

"Let's go" Willie said as he started walking towards the stairs that led us down near the stage.

"Normally, I'd have my deck, and I'd be backboard this heavy 20 set, but tonight... we have company." Willie told them as he took a few steps down.

He sat himself on the railing and spoke up " Hope you guys are ready for this" before sliding down the stairs
And pointing his arm towards the stage as he got to the floor.

"Wow, Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Alex asked as he looked at all the people dancing in fancy clothes.

"I think we're a little overdressed." Luke said pulling at his jacked
While Reggie hummed while trying to slick back his hair.

"That's one way to call it" I told him as I walked down the stairs behind them.

A laughing couple walked through us when we reached the bottom of the stairs were willie was stood.

"Whoa! I thought these people were all going to be ghosts." Reggie said taken aback while pointing at the couple that just walked through them.

"These are all lifers" Willie told them as Alex was trying to explain what lifers meant

"Oh, uh, lifers are actually..." he started but got interrupted by Reggie

"Alive people. I was listening" he said pointing his finger up when he said the first two words.

Alex just gave him an awkward smile before Willie continued. "But this is a very exclusive crowd."

He turned to look at Alex, "Everybody here has, uh, paid a loy to get a sneak peek at the afterlife."

"I always knew rich people did weird stuff like this" Reggie said before a man all dressed in white approached us.

"Lady, Gentlemen, I have a table for you." He said with an accent "right this way" he started walking and we followed him to the table up front.

It was the table with the best view of the stage, right in the middle.

I took a seat next to Willie.

"William" the waiter said.

"Oh yeah. Thanks, man." Willie said as the waiter took the reservation board off of our table.

"OK. So Who's gonna make us visible so we can confront our old bandmate?" Luke asked thinking one of the lifers had the power to do that.

"Oh no, no. None of these lifers have the power to do that." Me and Willie spoke at the same time making us both chuckle before turning serious again.

The boys looked confused as the lights dimmed and music started playing.

"Oh, but here comes the ghost who does." Willie said excitedly turning to look at Alex on touching his shoulder before drumming his hands on the table and turning back to the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, back from the dead by popular demand, please welcome Caleb Covington!" The announcer said as everyone started clapping and cheering.

My dad appeared flying above the stage, "Did you miss me?" He asked looking at the audience.

The crowd screamed thing like 'Yess!' And 'o yeah' and also some cheers.

" I did too!" He announced causing the audience to start laughing loudly with him

I rolled my eyes playfully at my dad's words, the words he had repeated every day for years.

It was really starting to get annoying at this point..

Let the show begin..