building on fire mission

Based on the roleplay with TF_Arcee

You and gunmax are on a patrol when you get the report about the building on fire and people are  trapped inside!

Gunmax: you ready?
You: yes

You and gunmax carefully enter the burning building in search for the humans.

Gunmax: anyone alive? Speak up!
Woman; yes we are! There's a deaf child who couldn't walk!
You: I'll get the people out!

As soon as you were about to get the last (number) people out of the building, the ceiling was about to collapse on you until....

Gunmax: WATCH OUT!!

Gunmax pushed you out of the way to safety and gets crushed in the rubble!

You; GUNMAX!!!! *comms on* Deckard! I need backup! Gunmax is trapped in the rubble!

A few seconds later,  the brave police arrive and turn into fire j-decker and super build tiger.

Fire j-decker: y/n! We'll help you get gunmax out!
You; thank you!

You and the team got gunmax about of the rubble and out of the building just as the building collapsed!  Gunmax had to be brought back to the station to be repaired. It took about months for gunmax to be repaired even drill boy stayed by gunmax's side without eating or drinking anything. As soon as gunmax is fully repaired his eyes online and drill boy called everyone?

Drill boy; everyone! Gunmax is awake!

Everyone went to see gunmax and happy that he is alive again.

Gunmax: what happened?
Shadowmaru: you were in the pile of burnt rubble we had to get you out before the building collapsed.
Gunmax; *tears flood his face* I did whT I had to do to save y/n. I don't want us to lose another police bot/human just like we lost deckard.
You; *hugs gunmax* don't cry, gunmax. It ruins your beautiful face. *kisses gunmax's forehead*
Gunmax: *blushes and hugs you tightly* I love you, y/n.
You; I love you too, gunmax
Drill boy: *smirks* the two deserve to be with each other.