crosswalk situation

One warm spring day, you were out for a morning stroll. The breeze is gentle, the sun is warm, the traffic is busy. As you came to the crosswalk, you had to wait for the signal to change from stop to walk. As the signal changed to walk, you, along with the crowd, crossed the crosswalk.you thought that you obeyed the signal until gunmax rode his motorcycle behind you.

Gunmax: excuse me.
You: *startled* jeez Louise!
Gunmax: *holds up his metallichands up in defense* I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask you something.
You: I don't even know yyyy... *Looks up and sees he's a giant robot* yyyyou're huge!
Gunmax: *blinked a few times, then laughed quietly* Yes, I suppose I am. Well, to get that out of the way, I'm a policeman. You might've seen me around. Gunmax, by the way.
You: I'm y/n. I saw you drive with the motorcycle the other night while I was at my house
Gunmax: *nods* Yeah, that's the bike police unit I'm assigned to. But I came here to ask you something. I noticed you were crossing the street earlier when the light was still red. Next time, would you please be more careful? That sort of thing really puts a strain on my sensors.
You: The signal changed from stop to walk.
Gunmax: *looked at the atreet light that changed to red, looked back at you, and sighed* Hm... Are you sure?
You: yeah.
Gunmax: *pinched the bridge of his nose-bridge for a moment before sighing* Alright then, I guess. My sensors can pick up a lot of stuff, but I suppose I did miss a minor detail. Have a good day.
You: you too.

You continue your walk while gunmax drives to his own direction. As gunmax is a few miles away from you, you turn back and see gunmax already gone.

You: he sure is cute.