Ms.Sink

I got an invitation to watch them shoot season 3 and I accepted it because it was a way to not go to school.When I arrived,I just saw Eleven's room and Millie and Finn sitting on the bed waiting for the camera cue. "Glad your here Danny,we can start the recording now"Matt said,and I sat right next to Ross. "Alrighty.Lights"Matt said,and the lights turned on. "Check"The light crew said.

"Camera"Ross said. "Check"The cameraman said. "Alright.3,2,1 action"Matt and Ross said,and Millie and Finn started making out.I creased my eyebrows and look through the script I was handed and indeed,El and Mike were supposed to make out.
~~~
After filming

I went over towards the snack table and took some seaweed crackers,then I heard a voice. "Don't tell me your gonna take all the seaweed crackers"The familiar voice said,and I turned around.It was indeed,Sadie freaking Sink. "It's the only thing I can eat over here.I'm a pescatarian"I said,and she smiled. "No way,I'm a vegetarian"She said,and I smiled. "Look like it was meant the be"I said,and she blushed.

"So,how have you been.Do you like seeing me act?"She asked,and I chuckled. "Of course I do,your very gifted with your acting.How long have you been doing it"I asked. "Since I was seven.How long have you been singing?"She asked,and I giggled. "Since I was 4"I said,and her eyebrows rose. "So you've been training longer than me?"She asked,and I nodded.

"Okay then,Harbour"She said,and I smiled. "So, seaweed crackers are your favorite?"I questioned and she sighed. "Nah, I just like to walk up to people who's going to eat them and scare them into not eating them so I feed it to my dog"She said,sarcastically and I smiled. "Of course seaweed crackers are my favorite"She said,and my smile grew wider. "A little sarcasm.Okay,Mayfield's getting into your brain"I said,in a hardcore British accent.

"You from England"She asked. "My mom was from England but I've been in a America for so long I've lost it and I say mom instead of mum"I said,and she giggled. "I love it"She said,and I smiled. "Well then,Ms.Sink can I please take you out for lunch sometime to get to know you?"I asked in my accent,and she raised her eyebrows. "A little bold as a Brit?"She asked,and I nodded. "I'm bold either way,Ms Sink"I said,and she blushed.

"Well I'd love to have lunch with you someday Ms.Harbour"She said,bowing. "Well,if I could just get your phone number so we can interact all the time,that'll be great"I also said,and she giggled.She gave me her number and I smiled. "Thank you for your service Ms.Sink,I'll be enjoying speaking to you"I said,with a smirk and she smiled back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know why I haven't been updating this story lately,it's so underrated but I had to rewrite this entire chapter like 10 times to get the perfect plot that will make sense.