Let You Break My Heart Again

(Y/N)'s POV

As I began to wake up, I could feel my head pounding tirelessly. This only woke me up more which then led to me running to the bathroom and puking into the toilet bowl. My stomach was twisting and turning, never once giving me a break as I threw up everything inside of me. 

I gasped for air as I clung onto the toilet for dear life. I'm not sure what I drank last night or how I became so hungover, but it must be in the part of my memory that's lost forever. I could barely remember a thing from last night and I'm not sure if I want to. After learning that there was something between Veronica and Eddie, I got extremely depressed which then led to anger, meaning I drank my feelings away. 

After feeling like there was nothing else in my stomach, I flushed the toilet and leaned my back against the wall beside me. I closed my eyes and focused on the cold tiles below my feet, curing my nausea. The only thing I can think about right now is water and how thirsty I am, but my limbs won't stop shaking from how weak they feel. 

"Eddie?" I called out in desperation. I knew Juliet wasn't home, so I couldn't call out to her and I was hoping Eddie was still in bed. I thought he would've rushed in to the rescue once he heard me in distress, but he seemed to have kept his distance. "Eddie?" I croaked again, but still no answer. I groaned in frustration as I felt my mouth begin to water again, meaning the nausea was coming back. 

Accepting the fact that Eddie wasn't going to show up, I reached over to the tub and tried to push myself off the floor. I tried to focus my eyes once I was finally able to stand on my feet. The first thing I saw was my reflection and I almost flinched from how dreadful I looked. The black mascara stained my cheeks as it smeared all over. There were bags under my eyes and my hair was full of knots and leaves; I looked disgusting. 

I did my best as I walked slowly to the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water before swallowing down pain relievers along with some pills to help the nausea. I made some toast and tried eating it slowly, careful not to gag as much from the thought of food. Once I swallowed it down, I felt a little better and decided to take a shower that consisted of me leaning on the wall most of the time. 

My eyes felt like hundred pound weights as I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I then forced myself to brush my teeth before going into the bedroom and throwing on one of Eddie's shirts which ended up being his Hellfire t-shirt. I didn't think too much about it as I slipped it over my wet hair and stepped into some underwear. 

Those small actions took the last of my energy and I decided it was time to take a nap. I got on the mattress and crawled over to Eddie's side of the bed where I curled myself up. I would've happily laid on my side, but there was something about his scent that calmed everything inside of me. It worked miracles, too, because it didn't take long for me to drift off into a deep slumber.

Eddie's POV

"Get off of me. You're making me sweat." I grumbled as I used my elbow to knock Alyssa off of me. She had come back to my uncle's trailer with me last night to consult me about the recent events then spent the night. I didn't mind, but she somehow ended up spooning me and it was making me sweat.

"Fuck off, Munson." Alyssa fought back as she scooted onto the other side of the bed. I would've flicked her off if I had the energy, but I was drained after what happened last night.

"Darling, I think that's enough." I tried to grab the drink out of (Y/N)'s hand, but she was too quick. I sighed in frustration as I tried once more, but it was no use. 

(Y/N) never listened to my advice of going to bed early. She told me she wasn't feeling well, so I offered to help her get under the sheets, but then she refused. All of a sudden, she seemed to be feeling better and went back to partying. Now, she's way too fucked up and has started acting cold towards me. I don't blame her, but she also doesn't know the truth or anything, really. She was assuming the answer, driving herself insane.