~Chapter 19~

This has insight of everything that happened, as I don't want to make a story.

Fundy's and Eryn's graduation the next year, may

"My boy's graduating at 15!" Eret said, with Foolish and Ant in the audience.

'You're excited aren't you?" Foolish chuckled.

"You can judge him." Ant said.

"True." Foolish smiled.

The names were then listed down, to get their diploma. One by one, those students got their piece of paper. But once it came to the 'n' last names, Fundy wasn't called, and not even Eryn wasn't called.

"They didn't call their name?" Eret asked.

"They put the knights' seperate." Ant said.

"Really?" Foolish asked.

"Yeah, they do all the knights that are graduating for some reason." Ant shrugged.

"That's interesting." Foolish said.

"Yeah." Eret agreed.

It then concluded, the speaker, the principal cleared his throat. "We have two knights in our graduating class, both of them graduating at age 15 and 16. Please step up, Floris Soor Gold and Eryn ****"

"Yeah!" Eret cheered. "Let's go Fundy and Eryn!"

Ant and Foolish smiled at each other as Fundy and Eryn got their diplomas.

Fundy looked at the audience and saw Eret, He waved to him, Fundy smiled and went back to his seat.

"He saw me!" Eret said.

Foolish smiled. "Alright Eret sit down."

Eret sat down. "Sorry, just proud of him."

"You're alright Alastor." Ant said.

...

"Alright dad, you can stop now." Fundy chuckled, as Eret was hugging him.

"I'm just proud of you." Eret smiled.

"I know but you are embarrassing me." Fundy said.

"Right, sorry." Eret released Fundy.

"Fundy!" Eryn ran over with one of his guardians.

"Hey Eryn!" Fundy greeted.

"Are you two going to take Eret to the palace?" Eryn's guardian asked.

Ant shrugged. "Depends if he would like to."

"Can I go?" Eryn asked.

Eryn guardian chuckled. "Alright, you can, I'll pick you up at 9, sounds good?"

"Yeah!" Eryn said.

"Looks like we're bringing 2 high school graduates with us." Foolish joked.

"Looks like it." Ant agreed.

Sam's pre-proposal

Sam walked up to Eret, talking with George. "Hey Eret?"

Eret turned to Sam. "Yes Sam?"

"So, I've been thinking of proposing to someone." Sam said. "Can you help with that?"

"Sure!" Eret said. "Maybe George can go with you to the city to find a ring."

Why me, I didn't propose." George said.

Sam smiled. "You can still choose a ring and help."

"That's true." George shrugged.
...
"Hey Ponk?" Sam asked.