13

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

"Without rain, there is no life."
-Jerry Yang.

Rainy days are always beautiful.

Well, Y/n always thought so.

Slowly but surely, many days progress and many days pass. Y/n has been in and out of competitions, while being able to easily keep up with her work, her work load is a bit overwhelming, but she hates the thought of procrastination.

Easily, her grades stay up.

Midoriya, under Mr.Aizawa's word, had instructed him to start working with Y/n to get her started with Quirk training, and he had been so antsy to find out more about this "oh so" powerful quirk that Mr.Aizawa has told him about.

To try and get her more comfortable with it, Midoriya has asked her to multiple of their training sessions also sskinh Ochaco to accompany her, so she would not feel as uncomfortable and out of place.
Either way, she would always politely decline and return to her quarters.

Was she scared? Of course not.

Y/n was absolutely petrified of stepping even one foot into that gym.

Yes, she was amazed by their talent and how powerful they all were, but, she never would have even started to think about wanting to do it herself. It was scary, other students charging at her, doing harsh drills that she may or may not have been able to do.
What if they were training and her quirk didn't activate in time?
The real question is, how would she use her quirk to defend herself in that moment?

Well, today was just her lucky day.

It was raining, so today would have been the last day she thought that they would do physical training.
And what happened to doing this stuff outside of school?! She never realized that they would actually be training during school hours.
Lectures about physical training have all been about different fighting styles, and various ways that all hero's can use different techniques to benefit them in the long run.

But once again, she never thought that they would be doing in school training.

Aizawa dismissed his students to the locker room to get changed into the training uniform. Everyone rushed out excitedly leaving their seats, and then the door.

"Come on L/n!" Ashido shouts while leaving the room as well.

Nervously, she rose from her seat, grabbing her phone from her backpack.

"Actually L/n, I would like you to stay behind today. I would like for you to talk with All Might today. I think he would be able to ease your nerves, and may be able to answer some of your questions. Midoriya told me how you've been hesitant to go to training sessions with him, and some other classmates. I want All Might to assess your quirk before you start in class training with the others. I don't want it to seem like your walking blindly on a type rope. During the students first year, we test the others strengths and their abilities." He paused.
"Since, you were not here during your first year, me and him would like go discuss your quirk so that we know what we're working with."

"Oh..ok."

"I also don't want you to feel left out from your classmates. You'll be with them soon. I just don't want to push you into water, knowing you can't swim." Stopping to turn to her to give her a sincere look from the back of his desk.

"I get it. Thank you."

He then left from behind his desk heading towards the door of the room, looking back to give her a gentle signal to follow him. And she went after him to continue their conversation.

Y/n did feel somewhat left out, as if she was missing something. She felt left out. She still felt quirkless.

Of course she wanted to go with her classmates and be with them and do what they were doing, but she was still absolutely petrified.

|♬☆|

Y/n's conversation went well. All Might was apparently a very skinny man who dressed in a suit. But, aside from that he was very nice and understanding. He asked her many questions and asked for a small demonstration of her power. She answered his questions, liking the undivided attention they were giving her to figure out the best ways to help her.
There was also a very seductive woman with purple hair who was present in the room as well, asking questions and writing down small notes on a clipboard making it kind of feel like an interview.

Y/n thanked her teachers and continued on with her day feeling better then she did before.

After a long school day, walking back to the dormitories, Y/n heard her name coming from behind her. She turned around to see a happy green-headed boy jogging up next to her.

"Hey L/n! What happened today? I didn't see you during training at all."

"Oh, Mr.Aizawa told me to sit today out. He wanted some other teachers wanted to talk to me about my quirk and stuff. They wanted to have a better understanding of what I could do. Nothing too spéciale."

"What really? I didn't know! Well, I know you're probably tired of answering questions today but I was wondering if you would be willing to answer some of mine..? I would be really interested in hearing about it. If you wouldn't mind! That is.." he asked her biting his lip in embarrassment.

"Yeah, of course. I wouldn't mind." She smiled looking at his face light up. "We can go to my room if you're comfortable. It's just a lot of unfinished paper work and things scattered in there."

"Yeah of course! I'll go get my notebook. I left it in my dorm this morning! I'll be right back!"
And he raced to his room to make sure Y/n was not waiting on him.

The girl laughed, and started to her room.