| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 |

(EDITED)
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

4:15PM

KYO FREEZES FOR a moment looking down at the ground before sighing and raising his head up to look at Aia.

"Well, can you keep this a secret? because I don't want everyone in our friend group to know."

Aia looked confused for a moment but soon nods her head.

It took Kyo a moment to process Aia's response but, of course now he must comply to what he said before.

"Well, I don't really know how to word it but, I'll try to give you a summary of it. So um.. Ren has been stalking me recently and he's obsessed with me, he even came into my house and stole my boxers whilst I was asleep..."
Kyo continued to tell Aia about the situation in more derail than he wanted to.

Soon what seems like 20 minute speech Kyo had finally finished informing Aia.

Aia's reaction is what he expected, her face had shown a mix of shock and disgust. There was complete silence between the two. Until Aia grabbed onto Kyo's wrist and dragged him out of the library and brought him to another space within the school grounds.

5:00PM

After quite some time they've reached another space but, it seemed very private due to the small amount of people inside. Aia pauses for a moment standing at the front of the entrance.

Kyo showed his confusion on his face, clearly waiting for a some random moment occur.

"Kyo."
Aia spoke, stopping the silence.

Turning her body around to give her full attention to Kyo. Her facial expression was intensely serious, which is odd.

Even though what Kyo had said to Aia about this horrifying situation he's going through, she seemed different somehow.

"Kyo, you're not safe at the moment. I understand you know how unsafe you are but still. I'm warning you to protect yourself and to make sure you stay well hidden from him. I'll ask Scarle to put a protection spell, I trust her with this situation. I promise you, that you'll be safe from Ren."
Aia continuing.

Aia placed her left hand on Kyo's right shoulder and rubbing it for comfort, soon going onto her phone and immediately calling Scarle.

Kyo looking at Aia then sighing, he doesn't really know what to do at the moment since there isn't much options especially in the room they're both in. There was literally nothing within the room to entertain him.

5:20PM

After a quite some time Scarle had came in the space, clearly noticing Kyo standing still like a statue.

"KYO!!"
Scarle yelled out.

Kyo could swear he could hear her voice echo in the room but, it's whatever. Scarle ran towards Kyo hugging him tightly, as if he's a plushie which is heavily concerning.
You could hear that Kyo was struggling to breathe luckily Scarle had noticed it.

"Sorry! Anyways I'm happy you're okay but, um Aia why'd you call me here again?"
Scarle apologies to Kyo.

Kyo in reply nodded his head, accepting her apology then looking towards Aia for her to respond to Scarle's response. Leaving Aia to sigh, since both Kyo and Scarle are staring at her for help.

"Scarle, you need to place a protection spell upon Kyo, since you can make a more powerful protection spell than me, which I find stupid still but whatever."
Aia spoke, giving all of them a response.

"Oh! That's why, hmm k darling~"
Scarle responded to Aia, giving her a smirk.

Soon gives her attention to Kyo, bring out her staff from thin air and placing it within her grasp. Walking towards Kyo, her eyes turn into a magenta colour due to the use of her mana.

"Alright Kyo, you just need to stay there and it'll take time for me to cast this spell."
Scarle instructed.

Scarle started to closing her eyes to focus on the spell, so it's done properly. Although it took some time for her to finally open her eyes and move out of her position, leaving her to now point her staff towards Kyo's chest. Soon starting speaking an unknown language, that Kyo could not understand only Aia and her.

Only because the both of them were natrually born with that language or had studied it only because it was mandatory for them. Clearly for Kyo it wasn't mandatory, only because he was human. Even someone who was blessed by the Moon. they cannot learn the ancient language naturally because it is the complete opposite for them.

Suddenly after quite some time the magenta colour had now surrounded towards Kyo like a bubble, obviously he didn't think much of it since he knew what a protection looks like when it's being casted upon someone. Then it later on popped like a bubble as well.

"Alright now, we're done. It is the strongest and the best protection spell I can cast on you or even anyone else for the matter. Now come on it's time for us all to go home, me and Aia will walk you home just in case. Since we're worried for you but, don't worry we won't tell anyone about this."
Scarle spoke after the long time of silence.

Kyo nodded in reply and started to get ready to leave the place, honestly he wants to not exist no longer.

He is starting to give up on everything but, he'll try not to give up.

Will Kyo give up? or will he continue to escape Ren's horrifying grasp?

| END OF CHAPTER SEVEN |
|   CONTINUING ON CHAPTER EIGHT   |