(S1)~ Chapter 2: New Pokemon friends and Mysterious Pokemon

"After receiving his new Pokemon, Charlotte, the shiny Charmander from Professor Oak, we now find our hero Marshall walking through Route 1 eye he the Pokemon on the route to Viridian City," The Narrator said.

"The Pidgey and Mankey are all over the place. It's so beautiful on this Route," He said, looking up at the Pidgey flying above him and the Mankey, who were eating some berries.

As Marshall continued to walk through the path of Route one, he suddenly saw he noticed a Pokemon in the grass in front of him. It was a small, plump-bodied avian Pokemon with a primarily brown body and cream color face. With brown center breast feathers.

"A Pidgey awesome," He said, taking out his Pokeball

"A Pidgey awesome," He said, taking out his Pokeball."I choose you, Charlotte!" He said, throwing the Pokeball and sending out his shiny Charmander.

"Charm!" Charlotte cried out, ready to battle.

"Charlotte, let's catch us, ne friend, use Scratch!" He commanded.

The Pidgey turned around, hearing Marshall, and started flapping its wings, creating a gust and sending Charlotte flying back.

"Hang in there, Charlotte, and use Ember!" He said.

"Charmander!" Charlotte cried out, spitting out a small orange flame hitting Pidgey as it let out a cry of pain.

"Awesome, now use Scratch before Pidgey gets back up," He commanded, pointing at Pidgey.

Charlotte ran forward and used her tiny claws to Scratch Pidgey, knocking it out.

"Alright, Pokeball, go!"

Marshall threw the Pokeball at Pidgey as a red beam of light sucked it inside the ball. The Pokeball shook three times until a click was heard, signaling that Pidgey was caught.

"We caught a Pidgey!" He cheered, grabbing the Pokeball and scanning it

[Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. Normal and Flying type. Very docile. If attacked, it will often kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back. This Pidgey is a male and knows the moves of Gust, Sand Attack, and Quick Attack.]

"That is not a bad move set, and our new friend is a male," Marshall said smiling.

"Char," Charlotte smiled.

"Let's take a break to eat and then try doing some fishing for Water-type Pokemon," He said, walking over to a nice spot by the river to have lunch.

******

He was now sitting under a shady tree to too far away from a beautiful river with the water flowing smoothly. Marshall then started making himself two sandwiches for his lunch. Once the sandwiches were made, he opened a container of his mom's Pokemon food and put it into two different bowls for Charlotte and his new Pidgey.