Chapter One

"You're so gorgeous!"

Gorgeous - Taylor Swift

*

*

*

ANDREA

My feet are so sore. Why did I decide to take that extra shift last night? God why can't I breathe? I can't breathe. I can't-

My eyes break open as I try to suck in a deep breath but all I breathe in is a big bunch of hair. I quickly take the red hair out of my mouth but it's attached to a certain 3-year-old's head. The body laying on top of me starts shaking as the voice it belongs to lets out a loud giggle. Scarlett's head jerks up and off my face "Mornin mama!!" She laughs loudly as I finally take a deep breath

"Little miss, what are you doing out of bed?" I try to control the smile taking over my cheeks as I take in her freckled face and green eyes. Her unruly bedhead matches mine as I run my hand over her head.

"Do I go to school today?" She props her head on her hands as she starts kicking her feet in the air, completely avoiding my question. Man, I wish I could lock her door sometimes.

"Yes, baby. Now off of mommy so we can start getting ready." I laugh a little as I attack her face in kisses before I hop off my bed. When I finally wrangle her into the bathroom, she stands on a stool in front of the mirror. "Braids today, dolly?" I ask her as I pull the brush out and start gently brushing her hair. I ask Alexa to play our usual morning playlist, starting the day off with Gorgeous by Taylor Swift.

Thankfully, the rest of the morning goes as planned with a small tantrum because Scarlett couldn't stick her fork in the toaster

Thankfully, the rest of the morning goes as planned with a small tantrum because Scarlett couldn't stick her fork in the toaster. We head out the door with my baby singing at the top of her lungs, no doubt waking up whoever wasn't already awake. I wish she was this outgoing at preschool. Her friend that I have yet to meet does most of the talking according to their teacher.

It doesn't take long before I'm pulling into the parking lot of the small preschool. Most parents have come and gone and my car pulls up behind a huge, black, range rover. And out walks the sexiest man I've ever seen. I damn near cross my legs just at the sight of him in a tight white t shirt and trousers that hug his ass just right. He holds his keys in his mouth as he opens the back door and reaches into the backseat.

 He holds his keys in his mouth as he opens the back door and reaches into the backseat