Chapter 2

"They say I did something bad

Then why does it feel so good?"

I Did Something Bad- Taylor Swift

*TW VIOLENCE*

Harry Styles

Andrea.

Her face hasn't left my mind since drop off yesterday morning. Her thought of her body hasn't left my dick. Just a little taste. That's all I need.

My mind wanders to things that I shouldn't be thinking about. Her ass bouncing on my cock. Her perfect lips wrapped around me as she looks up at me with those green eyes.

My thoughts are cut short by a honking behind me, just realizing that the light is green. Evelyn is babbling about the barbies she played at school with Scarlett and my mind wanders to Scarlett's mom again. How her breath hitched when I whispered in her ear.

I've seen her somewhere. I don't know where. I've seen her. Maybe in my dreams.

I pull into the school parking lot right next to a very familiar car and a small smirk takes over my lips as I see Andrea bending down to unbuckle Scarlett from her carseat. I quickly put the car in park and rush to get Evelyn out of her carseat "You ready for school, babe?" I ask her as i start unbuckling her seat.

"So ready!" She giggles as I set her on the ground, grasping her hand. We walk to the front of our car as Andrea and Scarlett walk to the front of theirs.

"Good morning, Andrea" I speak over to her and her eyes widen as she sees me in my black suit and pink shirt underneath, something Evelyn demanded I wear.

"Good morning, Harry" All I can think is how good my name would sound coming from her lips as I fuck her...

I open the door for all the girls, really taking the opportunity to soak in her outfit today. Her tits bouncing with every step. How amazing her ass looks in those jeans. Fuck...

Drop off goes smoothly as usual, Evelyn wanting to get away from me to go play with Scarlett

Drop off goes smoothly as usual, Evelyn wanting to get away from me to go play with Scarlett. "Have a good day, princess. I love you" I say as I squat down to her height. Her hands rest on my shoulders as she kisses my cheek "Love you, daddy" She smiles cheerily before she runs into her classroom. I stand back up and Andrea is already halfway down the hall. I quicken my steps so I catch up to her and I lean down to whisper in her ear "Running away from me already, love?"