I : Beginning of All

Hey guys !! This is my first story so I hope you like it and enjoy. Some part of the story is based on my experiences but mostly about I know about the supernaturals such as alpha, mate, and that kind of stuff. Nerdy me and I know about that, so enjoy. I hope you like it =)

Destiny created everything. She also created Solaria, the sun, and Luna, the moon. As Solaria was Luna's energy source, it had a strange effect on her. Darkness was between her and Solaria that gave existence to Celestine and Celebes. This was a bit dangerous because both of them was not made from Destiny's magic. At first, she considered that it wouldn't be a problem since she sees that both of them was doing good. But not long after, Celebes had become evil and created supernatural creatures that caused much damage within the raise of the humanity.

As for this action, Destiny have to throw Celebes in a dark hole to stop her and her monsters from doing more damage.

After Destiny threw her, she gave life to the creatures and let them live with the humanity secretly and never bother.

Not long after, peace and silence between the supernaturals and human kind had been wreck. Multiple kinds of diseases spreads throughout the nation, people gone mysteriously and worst of all, damages of properties.

To stop the multiple attacks of the supernatural, Destiny made a prophecy. She decided and stated that a human girl will be born and shall be Queen of all including the humanity. She will have the abilities of every rulers of each supernatural kind but even greater.Destiny will appoint the human couple who will conceive the baby. She will unlock her powers on the night of her 16th birthday. She can't be traced by any supernatural being for her safety. And as her destined lover, she can choose her mate as her wish. It can either be an alpha, luna, or a. But very supernatural kind has an assigned protector for her. She will not be stopped by any because it is her fate by Destiny. She can unleash her full powers on the day after she had her full transitions of each supernatural being she have. She will be the greatest warrior that has ever lived.

Short huh? Uhm, this is just the beginning and that's all for this chapter. You can comment if you have anything to suggest in making the story more interesting.
Thankies much for viewing. It means so much but, I'll be even more flattered if there are votes.. Joke !! Lolzky ^^
I promise I'll do anything to make the story as promising as ever !!! Again, thanks and I hope you enjoy !!!