II : Start of the Prophecy

Its me the author again guys !!! Okay I forget to mention that some part of my story is just made up for the sake of the story. But again, I hope you enjoy !!!

***Destiny is on her way...

Year 1999

Claire Gonzales

"Uhm, Richard, I-I I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it love?", Richard asks with a confused look.

"We have to meet Destiny. ASAP. You do know right that. Right?", I said.

"What? When? As in right now?", he asks intense. I've never seen him so nervous.

Me and and Richard are sort of ESP. We have some paranormal instincts. Technically we are gifted. We are childhood friends and ended up as lovers. We both have strong faith in God and Destiny. Since we had our 18th birthday, Destiny appears to us in our dreams.I think this is the reason why we are the Chosen Ones and why we are MFEO. Made for each other... Corny right? Well, back to reality.

"Yes. She told me that she will reveal us something. About our future.", I said seriously.

Richard Dirham

"Okay. I'll catch up with you later love. Cause right now I really have to finish this report to my boss for the press conference tomorrow. But, be safe love. If its getting dark at night don't go. We'll be going there together okay? Bye love. I love you. Take care.", I replied to her with a concerned face. I can't let anything happen to her or to my baby. Destiny was right..

6 p.m. Old tree at our old school.

Claire Gonzales

"Love, I'm here. Its still not dark and there are still a lot of people who walks by. I feel secured love don't worry. Come here quick cause I think she's coming.", I said to Richard on the phone.

"Okay. I'll be there in about 5 minutes. Uhm, go first to the convenience store and stay there until I got there okay?", he replied.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you love. Take care and I love you. Bye love. And I think I have to tell you something too.", I said.

Richard Dirham

I think Claire knows.. I must hurry now. Oh please guide her Almighty God....

Few minutes later...

Destiny

Open the portal...

The two came and got in to the portal. It was dark that no one noticed the glow of the portal.

"How was your day lovely couples?", I asked jokingly.

"We're both fine Destiny. Thank you for your concern your Highness. *with a bow". Claire replied.

"Oh stop both of you. You already known me for 5 years right? No need to be all your majesty at me. Plus your the Chosen Ones. I chose both of you because you two have good hearts and strong faith in me. Remember?", I said plainly.

"Okay Destiny. You know, for a god-like like you are jokey. What makes you like that? Aren't you suppose to be gentle and light and majesty when talking to us?", Claire asks with a jokey face with a concerned look.

"Uhm, its been a long time since I talk. I guess I miss talking since Solaria and Luna are doing their job for the whole humanity. They have to work all day and night to keep it all balance. Their youngsters are also working. So it leaves me here. I don't have a part anymore in keeping the balance cause I have those two to keep it. But I guess that makes me lonely.", I replied shyly. I really missed talking. If it wasn't for Celebes, things could have turn differently and happy.

"Anyways, I'm going to tell you that you will conceive the Queen.", I said firmly.

"What do you mean Destiny? What Queen? I'm confused?", Claire asked confusedly. Well I can't blame her since I appeared to her dreams since she was just 18 and now telling her after 5 years that she will be a mother.

"She is the Queen of all. Claire, this baby of yours will be very precious to the humanity because she will be the protector and greatest warrior in this modern history. She will be the most powerful human alive since she will be the hybrid of all supernatural creatures that lives here in the world. You may not know but, there are werewolves, vampires, mermaids and other beings like that living with the humanity secretly. I gave them lives since I can't vanish their existence because they are a part of Celebes.", I explained. Oh. They don't know Celebes. Geez. -_-

Good vibes to all !!!! Yayks... Who would knew that Destiny would be so jokey around... Anyways.. Thankies for the view.. I hope this chapter gets votes.... Hahaahahhahha.... Anyways.. Thanks so much again :)