𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

ᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Getting out of the shower I admire my body from the mirror. My body is definitely bigger than average seeing as I have huge thighs with hip dips, a large ass and a pair of average sized boobs but I'd like to say it's one of my best qualities.

Today is the first day of senior year and I'm quite nervous because I'm going to a new school but at least my brothers go there so I won't be lonely.

After applying mascara,lip gloss and eyeliner, I put on my uniform since it's a private school.It's quite a cute uniform plus girls can also wear pants so that's a bonus.

I decide to pair this with my chunky black loafers and white socks and I top it up with the school blazer

From what my brothers said, any black shoes are allowed as long as they aren't more than 4 inches tall. And on Fridays it's a free day meaning home clothes are allowed.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I just finished packing all my stationary and grabbed my keys, going to my brothers Dante who is also doing his senior year and Lorenzo who is a freshman. When I get to the kitchen I find the trouble duo with my parents eating breakfast.

"Morning papa, morning mama" I said kissing their cheeks.

"Good morning guys"I greeted my brothers, earning two grins from them as my parents chuckle.

"Come here my monkeys" my dad receiving dramatic gasps from me, Dante and Lorenzo making my mom burst out laughing.

"Is it because I'm black" we all said at the same time faking offense . "Yes" papa and mamma said.

"Anyways chile,can y'all please come over"

I'm guessing my dad wants to be cliche and take 'first day ' pics of us to treasure the moment so we let him do exactly that with my mom quietly chuckling behind him.

"Okay my babies,go to school" my mom said trying to be the serious parent when really none of them are.

And that ladies and gentlemen is my family. My parents are quite young, mama being 36 and my dad being 38. They had Dante at quite a young age 18 and 19 then me at 20 and 21 and finally Lorenzo at 23 and 24. They are successful CEO's of two companies,  Smith Clothing being my mom's and Smith Industries being my dad's.

After breakfast,we get in the driver's seat of my black Dodge SRT, Dante and Lorenzo get in already start bickering about who should play music. Cutting off their argument I connect my phone and start playing ARE WE STILL FRIENDS by Tyler, The Creator.

Starting the car,I pull out of the large house locking eyes with Lorenzo from the rear mirror smirking, I nod my head and in less than 5 seconds we scream out the lyrics blaming music.

Dante being himself, he acts like he doesn't like the song even thought from the corner of my eye I saw him muttering the lyrics out.

Just as the song ends I'm pulling up to the prestigious private school full of rich kids. Not gonna lie the school looks breathtaking.I have a feeling that this school year is gonna suck for me.

Anyways,we get out of the car as students look at us as if we stole their brain cells.

"Why are they looking at us like that" I asked my brothers.

"Honey are aren't looking at us, only at you" Lorenzo said.

" Damn I didn't know I was that hot" I said fanning myself for the extra effect.

" Haha very funny, let's you your schedule and locker combination".

We walk inside the school getting more looks from students as we pass them. Whispering is the only sound made in the hallway as we approach the office.

Walking to the reception, I greet the lady behind the desk and ask for my schedule and locker combination.

"Hey honey, here is your stuff. I hope you have a wonderful day." She said smiling.

" Thank you" I said returning the smile.

After getting out of there, Dante snatched my schedule out of my hands checking if we share any subjects.

"English with Mr Marrington
Maths with Mrs Mary
Biology with Mr De Luca
Physics with Mr Dickinson
Computer Science with Mrs Jones
Travel and Tourism with Mr Johnson
Chemistry with Mr Apple
Business Studies with Mr Simone"

"Well the good news is we do English,Maths and Chemistry together. Bad news is your physics teacher is a dick." Dante said handing me back my schedule.

"Ironic considering the fact that his last name is dickinson " Enzo said chuckling to himself.

Anyways

A few minutes later as lessons are about to start, we go to my locker. After putting my stuff in there, I close it wena then I look back at my brothers, I see them with three guys.

One of them is Korean and the other two being black, all wearing the navy school pants with the white shirt, navy vest thing and the school blazer with doc martens.

The tallest one in the group however caught my eye,his piercing light brown eyes staring straight at my shit colored brown ones. He has his hair in blonde starter locs enough for him to tie it up, with a silver nose piercing, several ear piercings and what seems to be a  tongue piercing peeking out of his mouth. Damn talk about perfect teeth. His plump lips two toned, the bottom lip being a rosy pink tint with the top one being brown.

I watched his lips turn up into a panty-dropping smile as he saw I was staring. Trying to cover up the fact that I was staring, I cleared my throat and looked away blushing slightly as I still felt his glaze on me.

"Guys, meet our sister Amara. Amara this is Dominic,Greyson and Kingston our best friends. She's starting senior year with us."

"Damn, Greyson is hot as fuck." I muttered to myself.

"Mm?what was that?" Greyson asked, smirking.

"Oh it's nothing" I said trying not to blush.

Maybe I was wrong,maybe this school year won't be so bad.

Author's note;
I'm not American nor do I school there so I don't really understand the way the school system works so I'm sorry.
Also there will be very slow updates as I'm a high school student and don't have access to my phone during the week,only on weekends.